heart is telling me get the razr on Friday but head tells me to wait to compare....

305rev305

Reaction score
Razr on Friday or wait to compare with the Rezound and Nexus...

What are you guys leaning on???

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Considering the release of all these phones is within weeks of one another, I'd just wait a little longer to do a comparison between the 3.

Then you'll have no regrets of which one you choose.

SANhacker

Reaction score
Why not do both?
Listen to your heart on Friday and Listen to your head for the next two weeks when the others come out.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Why not do both?
Listen to your heart on Friday and Listen to your head for the next two weeks when the others come out.

Keep in mind if you go this route that you have 14 days to return the phone and at the cost of a restocking fee.

SANhacker

Reaction score
Keep in mind if you go this route that you have 14 days to return the phone and at the cost of a restocking fee.

I hear ya. Signing a contract for 24 months at ~80 per month makes that restocking fee pretty insignificant. I'll try the RAZR and see what the Nexus and Rezound have to offer. Pretty sure the RAZR will be the phone for me but you never know.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I hear ya. Signing a contract for 24 months at ~80 per month makes that restocking fee pretty insignificant. I'll try the RAZR and see what the Nexus and Rezound have to offer. Pretty sure the RAZR will be the phone for me but you never know.

Only you can decide that my friend. Others' opinions can only have so much influence on you:)

The Razr looks like an excellent phone, but since I'm not even due for a "maybe" upgrade (2yr contract up on family plan) til the 24th, I have no choice but to wait. My official upgrade isn't until next June, but I don't know if I can wait that long. My Inc keeps me happy til then. If I had a choice to make this holiday season, Nexus for me, no doubt about it.

Lenagainster

Reaction score
Everyone was drooling over the Thunderbolt and Bionic. Now look at all the problems they are having. Remember antennagate on the iPhone? What about the battery bug in the iPhone 4S? Are you ready for the unknown problems that will pop up when the Razr is released? Why is it so tough to wait a month or two after the phones are released to see what issues pop up?

OP
305rev305

305rev305

Reaction score
Everyone was drooling over the Thunderbolt and Bionic. Now look at all the problems they are having. Remember antennagate on the iPhone? What about the battery bug in the iPhone 4S? Are you ready for the unknown problems that will pop up when the Razr is released? Why is it so tough to wait a month or two after the phones are released to see what issues pop up?
YeP, you're right... I'm gonna wait a couple of weeks though....not a full month!! lol