While I wait....Rezound or Razr?

SixEighteen

Reaction score
I got the info from here, someone on another forum spoke to a Verizon rep who confirmed.

As an aside, that thread is a very good read - two separate insider Verizon sources confirm the release date of the GNex to be between the 21st and 23rd. Good news for those of us who've waited a long time!

Last edited:

nbucko

Reaction score
I'm going to laugh the day that VZW changes their return policy on phone to include "any evidence of "renting" a device for the sole purpose of waiting for another device voids the return policy". So when you go in to return a phone they check for the DF app and see what username is registered before checking DF for any posts relating to renting the phone.

Starbuckpga

Reaction score
I got the info from here, someone on another forum spoke to a Verizon rep who confirmed.

As an aside, that thread is a very good read - two separate insider Verizon sources confirm the release date of the GNex to be between the 21st and 23rd. Good news for those of us who've waited a long time!

Nice.

Looks like I better return my Razr tonight and cancel service since tomorrow is 14 days since switching from AT&T to Verizon. I did try the Bionic for seven days and then exchanged it for the Razr. So cancel line and return Razr tonight, then Saturday morning I'll go to another Verizon store and pick up a new line of service with the Razr and then wait a couple days till the Nexus comes out. I'd have a fresh 14 days starting Saturday on my new line of service since I will have cancelled this evening.