[ROM] Eclipse JB for Droid 4

briansis

Reaction score
place your ringtones in your/system/media/audio/ringtone and notification sounds in /system/media/audio/notfications

Tried this and no go. Every custom ring tone I try is fine in sound settings but when called every one rings droid, droid. 5 copies of each custom ringtone in the list too .I'm about to delete every one of them because it's getting maddening.

ckilps

Reaction score
I just went to the website there is a new version 1.0.5, what has change?

Cstryon

Reaction score
Yeah, what's the word on 1.0.5? Should I go ahead and update to it?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

bofis

Reaction score
Speaking of finding things on the ROM server, can you explain what the D4_deodexed_JB_98.72.18.zip is vs. the OTA downloads?

davidgro

Reaction score
Yeah, what's the word on 1.0.5? Should I go ahead and update to it?

Just more files deleted:
View attachment 62254

I'm concerned about a few of them and will stick with 1.0.4: I don't use Face Unlock but some might, a couple of these are listed at sites like this in yellow such as HTMLViewer and ApplicationsProvider (that one is an old list and is LG-centric, but still)

Last edited:

Cstryon

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been discussed already, but I can't get wifi tether to work. It just never turns the hotspot on.

ckilps

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been discussed already, but I can't get wifi tether to work. It just never turns the hotspot on.
Go to wifi tether, setting, setting, Change Deice-Profile, and choose Generic ICS/GB (wlan1). Then it should work.

Cstryon

Reaction score
Go to wifi tether, setting, setting, Change Deice-Profile, and choose Generic ICS/GB (wlan1). Then it should work.

Thanks for the reply. I noticed it was on auto after I posted, I changed it to RAZR cdma/lte and it worked.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

bofis

Reaction score
When I get a chance I will re-create my sd-shuffle patch for JB+Safestrap3 (It's already working on my phone, but I will need to .zip it and perhaps can simplify it)

So has anyone actually installed and used 1.0.5 and found it to be stable or even better? Also any progress or update on a JB/SS3.11-working sd-shuffle patch? I just FRUed out my original Droid 4 and will be rooting/romming the replacement tonight so I want to start fresh and do away with the stupid 8gb "sd-card" partition once and forall ;-)