[ROM] Eclipse JB for Droid 4

Discussion in 'Droid 4 ROMS' started by myfishbear, Mar 20, 2013.

1. ws6formula350

ws6formula350 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    If anyone is wondering I just rebooted to stock, updated to 3.53, and was able to reboot into Eclipse. So it works.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4

2. tdilts

tdilts Member

Ratings:
    +0
    How's the future development going for this ROM? I'm curious to see what kind of features we can look forward to.

3. katobugs

katobugs New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i seem to be having the same problem. Have you found a fix at all? mine doesnt work over wifi or 4g.

4. RideZeLitenin

RideZeLitenin Member

Ratings:
    +4
    I'm with Link, I don't wanna see Eclipse dieeeee! At least not quite ​yet...

5. tortoracer

tortoracer Member

Ratings:
    +0
    im not trying to hi-jack any conversation right now, but im trying to do the "finer volume adjustment" mod, and im having difficulty.

i have the framework.jar file opened, and i have the appropriate file inside that opened. i am having difficulties trying to find the proper line to edit. i am trying to follow this guide, but no avail yet.

any idea which exact line i have to edit, because i have been searching for a while, and cannot find remotely what he is talking about in the screenshot.

thank you for the ROM, it is wonderful!

EDIT: i did figure it out, the directions got a little bit confusing.

i highly recommend this mod to anybody though, it creates finer steps in the volume control...instead of 15 steps between min-max volume, i now have 40. (you can choose which profiles you wish to edit also, media, notifications, system, ringer, voice, etc.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
  6. Elanzer

Elanzer New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not too sure if this is a problem with the ROM, but overclocking doesn't seem to function properly.

If you adjust a frequency stepping, it does not get used. ie: if I change the first 300mhz step to 450mhz, the cpu will idle at the second frequency step (600mhz). If I change the 1200mhz frequency step to 1300mhz - it will use the one below it at full load (1000mhz), so any sort of overclock will actually underclock the device. It doesn't seem to matter what I set the frequencies to. Keep them at their regular frequencies and only adjust voltage - no issues, it'll always use 1.2ghz. You can get an overclocked benchmark, but after a short period (once) it'll no longer use the adjusted frequency.

I'm using the interactivex govenor if that matters.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  7. myfishbear

myfishbear Developer Developer

Ratings:
    +31
    no problem! use 1.1.1..... 1.2 was an attempt to update without my d4 which you can see doesn't work.

Search tags for this page

cdma maserati 9.8.2o-72 vzw-18 1ff.xml.zip

droid 4 eclipse

droid 4 eclipse jb

droid 4 eclipse rom
droid 4 roms
eclipse droid 4
eclipse jb
eclipse jb droid 4
eclipse jb rom
eclipse rom droid 4