[ROM] Eclipse JB for Droid 4

kenji91

Reaction score
I've tried to download and flash 1.0.4 several different times and ways and none have worked. When flashing, the screen goes blank for a second but nothing installs.

I've downloaded it three times - twice on my phone and once on my pc and then moved it to my sd card. Same result... :/

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I've tried to download and flash 1.0.4 several different times and ways and none have worked. When flashing, the screen goes blank for a second but nothing installs.

I've downloaded it three times - twice on my phone and once on my pc and then moved it to my sd card. Same result... :/
idk the server is acting up today

Cstryon

Reaction score

Worked for me =/.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

ws6formula350

Reaction score
1.0.4 has been snappier than the previous versions. Nice work!

Cstryon

Reaction score
So I can't leave good enough alone. Is there any tweaking in rom toolbox that can squeeze more performance out of this already a beast of a rom?

redleader36

Reaction score
1.0.4 does feel pretty quick! My install of 1.0.3 had the big red jellybean mouse cursor again in webtop, so the first thing I did was load up 1.0.4 in webtop. It has a proper arrow for a cursor.

Thanks for the amazing rom Myfishbear!

mhzero21xx

Reaction score
Quick question - when going from .03 to .04, would I have to wipe and start fresh to get rid of all those apks you got rid of, or can I just flash the rom over the previous version?

mrglazier

Reaction score
love this rom, everything seems to be working, i can't wait until you code in power widget again. Any thoughts of making this rom theme-able?

jdinardo30

Reaction score
Safe to use speedscript without overclock?

I was considering installing the speedscriptv4 to manage memmory, but I am not sure if I need to be overclocked for it to function. Can anyone clarify?

Cstryon

Reaction score
I was considering installing the speedscriptv4 to manage memmory, but I am not sure if I need to be overclocked for it to function. Can anyone clarify?

I don't think it has anything to do with over clocking. I have it installed on mine and I'm at stock clock.

jdinardo30

Reaction score
I don't think it has anything to do with over clocking. I have it installed on mine and I'm at stock clock.

Gotcha, thanks for the reply. Only reason I wasn't sure was because of the "(apply after oc!)" in the link.

Ed_N

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been a visitor of the forum for a while and always found the information very useful so never had the need to ask much, however I seem to have stumbled onto a brickwall now.

I'm using SS 3.11 and when I try to load Eclipse on rom slot-1, it seems to get stack on the animation logo with the Eclipse text, all working but just doesn't seem to go beyond that point. Left it for over a minute but nothing...

The only other ROMs I have tried so far are are CM10 which loads ok, Liquid (similar results to Eclipse) and LUM's rom which is the one I'm using now for everyday.

any ides what it could be? ah! I also did the JB OTA when it came out.

thanks

Ed

Ed_N

Reaction score
Hello,

Yes, I wipe system, cache and dalvik, pretty much everything.

I only install then Eclipse rom and gapps, tried also without gapps but same results.

Curious thing is that when installing the rom, it does it very quick, almost too quick compared with others...
What are the messages I should see on the terminal screen during install? maybe my downloads are getting corrupted?

For whatever reason I got the feeling is not installing fully, is this possible?

thanks!