Android 2.2 - Froyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Cam

Reaction score
I will do a backflip if 2.2 gets pushed to our phone in the next week. I highly doubt it would be pushed so soon after it's "official" announcement.

KevinJ

Reaction score
So does this Froyo have a release date? How are people saying they already have it?

If people knew anything about how Froyo was made, they would realize it takes time. You have to get the right bacteria, culturing takes a long time. Then flavoring is added, and possible types of fruits and/or nuts. Then there's testing on animals and small infants, and then prisoners at Gitmo.

So I wouldn't expect anything for months.

Oh yeah... then Verizon, or Motorola, or Google will be in a fight with Dannon.

J. Dub

Reaction score
looks like google just released 2.2 sdk

Android 2.2 Platform | Android Developers

clap.gif

brando56894

Reaction score
Check out their front page they have a ton of stuff about froyo, apparently it has "the worlds fastest mobile browser"

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

brando56894

Reaction score

Appreciate the link. Went and took a look and didn't understand anything about what it was trying to show or demonstrate.

An article would have been nice. :)

no prob :) you just have to analyze the pictures to see whats different, mostly just different button layouts. The last pic shows the difference in speed between the droid and n1 running 2.1 vs. the n1 running 2.2, but im sure you already figured that out

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Appreciate the link. Went and took a look and didn't understand anything about what it was trying to show or demonstrate.

An article would have been nice. :)

no prob :) you just have to analyze the pictures to see whats different, mostly just different button layouts. The last pic shows the difference in speed between the droid and n1 running 2.1 vs. the n1 running 2.2, but im sure you already figured that out

Well, I didn't realize it was a group of different pictures!!! I thought it was just some sort of side by side comparison. I got it now. Thanks.

Reaction score
Hook, I was wondering the same thing. They never say for sure what it is, but it could just be what it was setting on that made it look thinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.