Android 2.2 - Froyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmodert66

Reaction score
Hmm...I'm normally up till 3 or 4 AM PST. This comes out (maybe) at 6:00 AM my time...Question is, go to sleep early, or just stay up all night! :D

For those in the know...Are any features missing compared to the N1 version? Just curious since they gimped 2.1 for Droid a bit (nothing big, but still)...

mr2man07

Reaction score
Sorry if its been asked, but does the feature to push links from the browser to the device work? As well as the over the air app installs and update all features? Just wanted to know if it was in working order or if it was left out of this build.

Thanks guys.

BigMace23

Reaction score
Wow I didn't even know that there was a 2.2 rom until I saw this an hour ago, and man am I happy that I found this thread!

c0pE89

Reaction score
yay

so it should be hitting Hawaii in no time dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

mr2man07

Reaction score
Sorry if its been asked, but does the feature to push links from the browser to the device work? As well as the over the air app installs and update all features? Just wanted to know if it was in working order or if it was left out of this build.

Thanks guys.

It works using this:

Downloads - chrometophone - Project Hosting on Google Code

I know how it works, was just wondering if it were to be fully implemented into the rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.