Who is going to...[Re-Revisited]-Vending.apk

jimmydene84

Reaction score
I know its drivin everybody nutz....but it really doesn't look that bad in ecsneads last update....just sayin. ;)

Sent from my Droid

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im fairly certain that the file you guys are looking for is one of the title bar shadows theres two of them I thought i had said this earlier maybe not though. The problem i had when i was working on it was if you just change them to black it will get rid of the wite part but it will also black out the whole top section. I think what needs to happen is to create new files that are much bigger or atleast bigger in height and fade them from black to tranmsparent maybe. I havent had time to mess with it today but the kids are going to bed soon so ill be back at it. Hope this helps

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im fairly certain that the file you guys are looking for is one of the title bar shadows theres two of them I thought i had said this earlier maybe not though. The problem i had when i was working on it was if you just change them to black it will get rid of the wite part but it will also black out the whole top section. I think what needs to happen is to create new files that are much bigger or atleast bigger in height and fade them from black to tranmsparent maybe. I havent had time to mess with it today but the kids are going to bed soon so ill be back at it. Hope this helps

OK, I don't know how to do that. Put the kids to bed man!!! lol

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have a hunch that the image is not in this app, if you will go to Gmail, then go to the labels view, it has the same shadows at the top and bottom...

It may be in FW???

I think he's right. It's in gmail, labels it moves fro the top to the bottom when u scroll.....its in the inverted gmail anyway

Must be in the framework.

Sent using the DF app, from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
so... since I don't have my phone with me, i tried installing the 'newblackmarket' from the front page in the SDK, both on 2.2 and on 2.3, and it fails. Any ideas?

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
its definitely not in framework because i had it black last night Ima start messing with it again in a little bit

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have a hunch that the image is not in this app, if you will go to Gmail, then go to the labels view, it has the same shadows at the top and bottom...

It may be in FW???

I think he's right. It's in gmail, labels it moves fro the top to the bottom when u scroll.....its in the inverted gmail anyway

Cachecolorhint is what controls those when you see it on the top and bottom of a list. That is xml specific. Those are in FB and Twitter as well. Just fade controls

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

It may be in FW???

Cachecolorhint is what controls those when you see it on the top and bottom of a list. That is xml specific. Those are in FB and Twitter as well. Just fade controls

So is that on the app or the framework?

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
those are in the app, in a specific xml.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The weirdest things are happening with my attempts, all the PNGs go back to stock colors when I try to install..... wtf??... Hmmmmmm...

And I'm friigin a novels-worth behind in terms of all the posts already today!!...:icon_eek:

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Cachecolorhint is what controls those when you see it on the top and bottom of a list. That is xml specific. Those are in FB and Twitter as well. Just fade controls[/QUOTE]

so is that connected to the title bar shadows???? because they will make it black

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I cannot figure out where Cachecolorhint is I've looked in a bunch of xmls...anyone know?

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I cannot figure out where Cachecolorhint is I've looked in a bunch of xmls...anyone know?

im looking too no luck yet...i made new title bar shadowsthough that im bout to see if they work better than my last attempts