[DISCONTINUED THEME] * EpicBlue for Liberty 1.5 D2/D2G

s22lane

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply...it was my fault...didn't mount system....sorry to take up your time. Amazing theme! Thank you for it!

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Thanks for the reply...it was my fault...didn't mount system....sorry to take up your time. Amazing theme! Thank you for it!

No worries! In the new theme and future updates, I found the fix so that you don't have to mount /system yourself anymore.

Enjoy the theme, and if you have any problems, or questions, read through the OP of the thread, the Updates thread (Post 4) and the links in my sig.

FillTheVoid

Reaction score
Hey man, my phone app went back to stock. Can I reflash the theme without a wipe? Will that fix it?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

FillTheVoid

Reaction score
Hmm I must have done something installing new contacts trying to get them to sync correctly. Which I was successful I might add. Can you post a download for just the phone app? Reflashing from clockwork didn't fix. Sorry to be a pain.

Sent from my Liberated *EPIC BLUE* DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
did you mount /system?

MORE LEAKED GOODIES FROM ME!!
Flash this... no mounting system necessary... (finally got it figured out!)
Let me know how it goes! (btw, these are my new phone and contacts apps![they play off each other which is why you get both])

Testing what I hope to be my final test for the new theme and grabbing screenshots!!!

Attachments

• EBPhone_Contacts.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 130

FillTheVoid

Reaction score
Ok, I installed the file both through recovery and through the Liberty toolbox option to install from sd. No dice on either. i mounted system for the recovery install.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
very strange, that's my standard update.zip!! and are you the atreyu guy who just added me on twitter?

FillTheVoid

Reaction score
Nah, I'm the guy who listens to GOOD music and doesn't tweet. heh. I tried again from recovery just for the hell of it. nothing. The market update I used earlier worked like a dream so its not the device or Liberty I don't think.

What about about metamorph?

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
how about this... i'll be releasing my full new theme soon, like less than an hour, so busy with that. if you don't want to install the new version once it comes out (which has now been fully tested by TheSwagger), i'll work on your fix.

Droidman6565

Reaction score
So i just installed the epic blue theme on my droid r2d2 which has Liberty 2.0.1 on it and now I've a question and one problem. Why does my statusbar say Liberty 1.5 on it when I pull it down? My problem is that now when I go to Liberty settings it force closes everytime and before I installed this theme it never did. I love the theme and think it's awesome but was wondering if anybody knew the solution to my force close problem

FillTheVoid

Reaction score
Awesome man, very exciting, I'm sure I'll be installing the latest and greatest epic blue. One of the reasons I went with it in the first place is because I saw all the support you gave (knowing I would need it.) Your hard work is appreciated, payday is this Friday and I'll send a donation your way.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
It says Liberty 1.5 because the theme is built for 1.5 (fixed in the new version i'm putting up soon). This can be changed with Liberty Toolbox, look for Pulldown Editor.

The settings file in the theme is from 1.5, not 2.0, and will cause a FC when you try to access Liberty Settings from the main settings area. Open up Liberty Toolbox, hit menu, then settings.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Awesome man, very exciting, I'm sure I'll be installing the latest and greatest epic blue. One of the reasons I went with it in the first place is because I saw all the support you gave (knowing I would need it.) Your hard work is appreciated, payday is this Friday and I'll send a donation your way.
Awesome!! Thanks! I try my best to support to the best of my ability, as I've only went with themes where the Dev could support it, and it was one of them who taught me 90% of what I know.

I'll be ignoring the forums for a bit while I build the threads for the new version!