Peppermint Twist

OP
LadyAngler

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How in the horse pucky can I get handcent off of here. It keeps forcing close when I boot up my phone and I don't use it anyway? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you and wonderful job once again.

Go to settings/applications/manage applications/all/select Handcent SMS/uninstall.

Lemme know if that doesn't do it?

I have other options:)

Robbie72

Reaction score
Yeah I tried that already but when I press uninstall nothing happens. The only button I can push that works is move to sd card then it says I can't do it.

Okay. I think I got it now. i just rebooted and now it is gone. Thank you.

Last edited:
OP
LadyAngler

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah I tried that already but when I press uninstall nothing happens. The only button I can push that works is move to sd card then it says I can't do it.

Okay. I think I got it now. i just rebooted and now it is gone. Thank you.

Maybe I will not put that in any future themes that I build then. But will leave separately for people to install should they choose.

ahol2206

Reaction score
anyone else NOT have market when they boot this themed rom up?

OP
LadyAngler

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Are you sure it is missing? It is renamed to "Black Market" in the app drawer.

Okies, Did you wipe before installing?

I am waiting to help you either here or pm. So, please let me know your situation.

Last edited:

bhughesiii

Reaction score

I had this happen until I read the OP install instructions very carefully. And the last time I loaded up it was there.

Lady, GREAT job on the theme. I unfortunately had to remove it today as Launcher Pro kept force closing on me every time I unlocked the phone, and I didn't have time to fix it. I will definitely put it back on this weekend and solve that pesky little problem.

OP
LadyAngler

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I had this happen until I read the OP install instructions very carefully. And the last time I loaded up it was there.

Lady, GREAT job on the theme. I unfortunately had to remove it today as Launcher Pro kept force closing on me every time I unlocked the phone, and I didn't have time to fix it. I will definitely put it back on this weekend and solve that pesky little problem.

I have always gotten some force closes with launcherpro. IDKY. If I make it move before it is ready. I also get force closes saying launcher pro when I get a handcent popup on the lock screen. They don't like each other I guess, lol.

I am going to upload new links tomorrow that have the 2.2.7 market version thanks to Tallica doing my xml's for me. So I will take handcent out and people can just apply that as an update.zip if they want to. That might help the force closing some.

Oh Thank you! Yes,it is tricky trying to theme for the Ud rom. Beacause it is so large.
I did take out the stock launcher as stated in my first page.
So, you could probably delete some of the stuff out of UD yourself. If you like. So there would be enough room in the system for both the theme and rom. Then install just the theme version. But I thought that would be a little too complicated for some people.

For those already running this themed rom you can apply the updates to it. By just installing the theme from the link at the bottom of the 1st post.

Last edited:
OP
LadyAngler

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Updated market/vending to v2.2.7 inverted. Thanks to Tallica:)