Peppermint Twist

OP
LadyAngler

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Love the screen shots...am very jealous of the new keyboard!!! Great job, Angler!!:yeahbaby01:

Well put it on! I'm running fine! Besides need your inputdancedroid You've helped me a lot!
I needa tweak that keyboard little more, lol!

Tsip85

Reaction score
I don't plan on going to 2.4 yet as it seems to be a little buggy. Like the way I'm running right now. But, if I DL the theme to my computer, could I just pull the LatinImeGoogle.apk and swap it in? Or will I need 2.4 for it to work properly? Is it a themed version of the released Gingerbread keyboard, or just a better looking version of the one I've got now?

OP
LadyAngler

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't plan on going to 2.4 yet as it seems to be a little buggy. Like the way I'm running right now. But, if I DL the theme to my computer, could I just pull the LatinImeGoogle.apk and swap it in? Or will I need 2.4 for it to work properly? Is it a themed version of the released Gingerbread keyboard, or just a better looking version of the one I've got now?

Yes, Is the keyboard that came with the new UD2.4.0. I themed it yesterday just for U. LOL! Well ok me too! I just perfected something I didn't like. Not sure if swping it out will work of not. Send u pm in a little bit

Wait till I get my new link going Cakes is letting me borrow her area. Till I gets my own. People seem to be having problems with the fileserve. IDK Y has worked fine for me and others. But I am trying to make it less hassle.dancedroid

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
It is super sweet. I do have a couple of questions and I am putting them here in case someone else has the same questions then this becomes the one stop answer. ;)

In your screen shots you show a themed keyboard that looks like its in messaging. Is that only with the 2.4 version?? I am still on 2.3 and will probably stay there for a while until the bugs are worked out of 2.4 but my keyboard is not themed. Not sure what happened.

Also yesterday while I was uploading the new link you sent me Pandora updated and I lost the theme. Is there anyway of resending the Pandora part or do I just deal with it? If it is easier I can just deal with it cuz I really do not use Pandora just had the widget up on my screen because it was cute.

Thanks bunches for your hard work. I really like this holiday theme.

D.

OP
LadyAngler

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It is super sweet. I do have a couple of questions and I am putting them here in case someone else has the same questions then this becomes the one stop answer. ;)

In your screen shots you show a themed keyboard that looks like its in messaging. Is that only with the 2.4 version?? I am still on 2.3 and will probably stay there for a while until the bugs are worked out of 2.4 but my keyboard is not themed. Not sure what happened.

Also yesterday while I was uploading the new link you sent me Pandora updated and I lost the theme. Is there anyway of resending the Pandora part or do I just deal with it? If it is easier I can just deal with it cuz I really do not use Pandora just had the widget up on my screen because it was cute.

D.

For Pandora go to settings/applications/all/pandora/uninstall updates. Lemme know if that works for ya?

The keyboard did not work for 2.3.0 themed rom that I made. Sorry

Tsip85

Reaction score
you did what I was going to try? pulled the keyboard from your 2.4 and tried it on 2.3?

Tsip85

Reaction score

D.

If un-installing the updates doesn't work, as LA suggested, let me know. I have the theme zipped on my laptop and I can pull the pandora app and attach it here. I have an update.zip template I can throw it in, or you can unzip, pull the .apk and either email it to your phone or install it using RE.

OP
LadyAngler

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Tsip85

Reaction score
no worries. I like the portrait keyboard. It looks sharp. I just wanted to see what the landscape one looked like.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Great Job LadyAngler!!! I just don't understand why you wait till the last second to release? :rofl3:

PARick

Reaction score
Great work Lady......your hard work and long hours shows.

Have u tried it yet, Kooky? Waiting for my grades!:)

Why have thou forsaken me? How much more are you going to make me suffer to
VZW having sent me a Droid 2 instead of a D1? :sad: Yes I know. :work1: :icon_ rofl:
LOL, I feelz bad for you! Maybe I kills my droid one day and have to get a Droid 2. Heaven forbid! Maybes someone can help us port it over for u. Prolly be New Years by then though, lol. Everyone busy around the holidays. :icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:

Bootloop for me. Looks great though!
Not sure why that would happen. Testers running fine. Sorry :shocked:

Looks great, but the download is stuck on starting for me on fileserve.
Hmmm?? Just tried it. It stalled on me the first time too.

I am wondering if it because I downloaded the keyboard seperately, and your and it are not playing nice? I may play with it tonight and see if that's it.

Droidee

Reaction score
Hi Ladyangler. Is it at least possible to get a few of those icons and maybe an apk for pandora. At least I'll be able to make it look festive.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie

D.

For Pandora go to settings/applications/all/pandora/uninstall updates. Lemme know if that works for ya?

The keyboard did not work for 2.3.0 themed rom that I made. Sorry

That fixed it !!! Thank you maam. Don't let Cakes pick on you!!! We all know how long and hard you worked on this to get it running so smooth. Its really nice and you should be proud of yourself. But now what are you going to do to outdo this theme for other holidays or just to have...... :p

D.

OP
LadyAngler

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hi Ladyangler. Is it at least possible to get a few of those icons and maybe an apk for pandora. At least I'll be able to make it look festive.

Or... if anyone can port it for us????

But of course, Daaarling! Gimmie a day. Just chillin tday. I will set u up best I can though. Maybes u needa join Team Fusion so we can get this stuff to other phones like you. Kooky has a thread up for people to join???

Tsip85

Reaction score
LOL...Exactly what I was wondering. What CAN she do to outdo this theme??? Can't wait to find out!!! Loving all the awesome developeers and themers around here. I know I will always have a smooth, fast, and very good looking DROID!!!