(Theme) Black N Bold for UD

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
fresh install of Ultimate droid (droid 1) and it goes into a boot loop

What version of Ultimate Droid did you install? This theme was created/ported for UD 1.0.0, and while I installed it successfully on my Dinc., the Dinc was running UD 1.0.0 for the Incredible. That worked fine, but I'm not sure it would work trying to install BlackNBold onto a later version of Ultimate Droid. Since Derek retired, unless someone ports the theme over to one of the newer roms, you and I will just be stuck. Boot loops are an inevitable result.

Sorry, that's just the way it is.

-Mike

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've sent him a few PM asking him permission to port this but no luck on getting an answer :(

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
He's not "gone" but he's stepped away. He'll still pop up every now and again :)

DroidForums Junkie!!

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I've sent him a few PM asking him permission to port this but no luck on getting an answer :(

If you want to port the theme go ahead. Im giving you permission. With him stepping away and if you sent a pm and havent got anything back just go ahead. List the credit for him accordingly. i saw it was ported to other roms so i know its not an issue. thebowers has said before if you credit him he really dont care. If you get in trouble ill take the blame. :blackdroid:

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

If you want to port the theme go ahead. Im giving you permission. With him stepping away and if you sent a pm and havent got anything back just go ahead. List the credit for him accordingly. i saw it was ported to other roms so i know its not an issue. thebowers has said before if you credit him he really dont care. If you get in trouble ill take the blame. :blackdroid:

Thanks RafficaX! I will start working on porting it once UD 3 Final is released. Proper credits will be issued :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App