[Release][Theme]*~*Twizt'd Blue*~*

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok here's a blue that's sorta twisted with green. I made this because some guys said they'd rock my rainbow if it wasn't so girly. SOOOOOOO..... If I see noone cares I'll just abandon this project and go on with something else :D

Keep in mind that I've only themed Framework, Settings, Vending, Talk, MMS, LauncherPro and Browser. Anything i didn't theme will stay on your Droid from whatever theme you had on last. If I see a demand for this I'll go ahead and theme all the rest :D

Facebook and Google Voice have now been themed. Here are the apks:
Facebook
Google Voice

Make sure you UNINSTALL Google Voice or Facebook from your phone then do the following:

Make a new folder in the root of your SDcard named "System" (if there's already one there make sure to empty it). Put the themed googlevoice.apk or facebook.apk in that folder. Delete anything else in that folder if you already had something in there.
UNMOUNT and UNPLUG from your computer!!!

Installation instructions for UD 2.5:
Go to UD Ultimate Settings
Click Quick Commands
Click Mount/system Read/Write
Click Install2System
Reboot

Installation instructions for LFY:

In Astro or Root Explorer open system folder and install.

Enjoy :D

Screenshots:

snap20101112_070930.png
snap20101112_070455.png

snap20101112_070611.png
snap20101112_070823.png

snap20101112_070945.png

At the moment this is ONLY available for UD 2.5.0 and LFY via Sprecovery.

Instructions for SPRecovery:

Download ZIP
rename ZIP, "update.zip"
Place in root of SDCard
Reboot into Recovery
Choose Install
Choose allow update.zip
Install update.zip
reboot

Remember, I'm not responsible if you screw up your phone. Please install at your own risk. And rule of thumb...if you have problems with install and didn't wipe.....wipe.

Credits:
To Kookahdo for all his work teaching me how to theme. If there is any of your work in my theme, I really appreciate it. You’re the very bestest, bestest, bestest!! <3

To RedmanX - OmG he's so awesome! Thanks so much for all your help updating to 2.0 and for the dialer along with some other random pngs! Also, thank you for the guy friendly rainbow theme! It looks awesome combined with your Urban theme (TO BE ADDED TOMORROW, getting this one out took longer than i thought lol) :D

To LadyAngler for all her hours of testing with and for me and for the awesome video!

To Mjones for his smilies. I also found them on a website but I wanted to make sure and thank one of my fav all time themers for all he’s done for me over the past year. <3

To bignadad for some btn_____.pngs from framework. :D Thanks much dude!

I’m not sure who created the battery so if it was you, please speak up so I can add your name to the credits :D

Whoever made the ic_volumeoff.png, ic_volume.png and ic_vibrate.pngs I thank you very much.

A select few pngs are red. I’m not sure if I’m supposed to thank someone for a color but whoever you are, thank you!

All the rest of my pngs, I made or found on random websites. If I missed anyone or if you see anything in my theme that may be yours, just let me know and I’ll be sure to share the love! :D

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

• My theme is NOT to be Modified, Released, Distributed or Uploaded to ANY other Websites, Forums, OR made available via any Market or 3rd Party apps (including all "Rom Managers") without permission.

• IF any Developers or Individuals would like to use all or part of my Theme in their ROM, or Port it to another ROM/Phone, please send me a PM to discusss FIRST, thanks!

• Please link to this thread ONLY, do not post or link to the direct Download links in this Thread. They are subject to change at any time without notice and will only cause confusion for the Droid Owners by possibly getting an older or corrupt version.

Credit for the above notice to bignadad. He describes my sentiments exactly! :D

Twizt’D Blue UD 2.5.0

Twiztd_Blue_LFY1.95_V1.0.1

Twizt'd Blue Icons

Mushroom Wallpaper Right click on pic and save as.

Last edited:
OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Let me know what ya think :D

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

kratos

Reaction score
This looks great! I do see one issue, however. The clock in the status bar is almost impossible to read in the screen shots. Is it that hard to see on an actual droid?

Kratos

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You can change that to any colour you want in Ud settings. I probably could have made it brighter but I just went back to my rainbow theme :D

kratos

Reaction score
You can change that to any colour you want in Ud settings. I probably could have made it brighter but I just went back to my rainbow theme :D

I knew that already, but just am not on my game today. Thanks for reminding me that that can be changed in the UD settings.

Kratos

sid_wisc

Reaction score
Hey Corinacakes:
Just wanted to say thank you for your good work and let you know that your theme does work with ClockworkMod and is thus not restricted to SPRecovery so you can add that to your post. I just installed your theme and it is working well for me. dancedroiddancedroid

best of luck for all your work!!!:heart:

Also Wanted to ask you what widget are you using for your clock in the snapshot above and also all the icons in the snapshot are pretty nice. Can you disclose your secrets!!!

Last edited:
OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey Corinacakes:
Just wanted to say thank you for your good work and let you know that your theme does work with ClockworkMod and is thus not restricted to SPRecovery so you can add that to your post. I just installed your theme and it is working well for me. dancedroiddancedroid

best of luck for all your work!!!:heart:

Also Wanted to ask you what widget are you using for your clock in the snapshot above and also all the icons in the snapshot are pretty nice. Can you disclose your secrets!!!

Thank you so much :) I'll answer your questions when I get to a computer and away from all these people where I can think and type lol

sid_wisc

Reaction score
Will wait for your response! And look now I am using the DroidForum App as well...lol

Last edited:

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This looks so awesome Cakes!dancedroid
You are on a ball!:icon_ banana:

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
@ Sig_wisc.... Weather and Toggle Widgets <<<Clock

Do you use launcherPro? If so the icons i use are in the LauncherPro Icons. If not, here ya go :D

Twizt'd Blue Icons

Last edited:

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Actually Cakes I may use this theme once in a while. I sometimes like beach wallpaper and this would look nice with that.

Maybe you could do guys and gals icon packs if it wouldn't be too much trouble. I would really miss the really cute ones that are in rainbows theme. And would be more apt to use this theme if I could have those.
Just an idea for u. I know your honey-do list is long already and I'm pretty smitten with rainbows anyway.dancedroid

Last edited:
OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
AwEsoME Theme!!! a themed google voice app would be awesome....... just throwing that out there :)

Thanks Jack! I started theming that this morning for you. I'll finish and add to op when I get home from church :)

@ ladyangler good idea :D I'll add that to my list too!