Verizon's Galaxy Nexus Press Shot

Maverick0984

Reaction score
Not to nitpick, but this would be Verizon's *2nd* pure Android phone, not the 1st.

Jonas

Reaction score
There will be stable daily driver ROMs out for this phone within weeks of it being released.

Hate to say it but 2-3 months we will probably be talking about the next big phone thats coming...lol

Very true. I hate to say it, but thats the way times are now. But until I am fully enlisted, I will sit contently with my D2G. :)

bdub33

Reaction score
Will the nexus have a removable battery?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Jonas

Reaction score
The OG was pure in a way, but still had a couple pieces of bloat on it. This will be bloat free :)

Do we have a statement in writing from Verizon saying that? I have a feeling I'll see some stupid app(s) on there if I get one.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
This little demon is what I know as the reason I decided to root in the first place. Darn thing was always running.
Now I install this myself, as I listen to my music from the cloud when I don't want to download albums to my phone.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Now I install this myself, as I listen to my music from the cloud when I don't want to download albums to my phone.

Everyone likes different things. That is for sure :)

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
can there be a release date for this already?!?!??

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Do we have a statement in writing from Verizon saying that? I have a feeling I'll see some stupid app(s) on there if I get one.

Nothing official, but I'd be absolutely shocked if Verizon talked Google into added any of their crap onto this device. Everything we know about this device thus far, goes against everything Verizon is know for.

#1 - Verizon getting a Nexus device - this is a shock, I never thought they'd cave in on this.
#2 - No Verizon branding what so ever on this device - Thank You! Never thought I'd see this on anything but an iPhone.
#3 - Nexus devices are aimed at devs, fully unlockable and bloat free - Even Steve Jobs would roll over in his grave if Verizon pulled some voodoo magic and got Google to budge on any of these.