Verizon's Galaxy Nexus Press Shot

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
If you're joining the Air Force, you'll have more than enough to keep you occupied. LOL

Congrats on joining the Air Force. Outstanding choice and thank you for volunteering for service. As you can tell from my sig, I'm more than familiar with the military and the Air Force. I didn't serve myself, came out in the time of bad cutbacks, but still have many friends still in.

pyro6128

Reaction score
Just to correct the op, its not Verizon's first pure Android phone, the OG was pure Android. Actually, the Galaxy Nexus is the first time I've been really excited for a phone since the D1 came out.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Just to correct the op, its not Verizon's first pure Android phone, the OG was pure Android. Actually, the Galaxy Nexus is the first time I've been really excited for a phone since the D1 came out.

I was curious about that. I couldn't remember if there was any bloatware on the original Droid. If there was, that might be what they mean about the Nexus. The word being that there is no bloat on it at all.

maniaryan

Reaction score
I'm gonna sit on this for a little bit. Let the price drop, and ics get worked out. I figure after about 2-3 months, there will be stable roms, dev support, and ics will be a functioning and great.

2-3 months until ROMS are released? i think sooner than that being a nexus device AND the coolest thing to come out since sliced bread :icon_ lala:

Jonas

Reaction score
If you're joining the Air Force, you'll have more than enough to keep you occupied. LOL

Congrats on joining the Air Force. Outstanding choice and thank you for volunteering for service. As you can tell from my sig, I'm more than familiar with the military and the Air Force. I didn't serve myself, came out in the time of bad cutbacks, but still have many friends still in.

Haha, thanks. That's another reason I'm waiting. With the job I want, which is EOD, I will have little to no time to fool with ROMs and bugs. Ill need something I can flash on leave, and not worry about whether ill need to fix it myself or find another rom.

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I mean 2-3 months for stable daily driver roms to be out.

There will be stable daily driver ROMs out for this phone within weeks of it being released.

Hate to say it but 2-3 months we will probably be talking about the next big phone thats coming...lol