Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

With all the buzz surrounding today's Samsung event, and after Japan’s Docomo semi-announced that it would be carrying the world’s next Nexus device in November; now this image just showed up. We are unsure where this image came from but it looks like a catalog or magazine photo from Docomo for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. It definitely doesn’t look like any of the fake renders that have been released over the last few weeks, so at this point we are assuming its legit.

A couple of things to notice are the words “Android 4.0″ for Ice Cream Sandwich. And towards the bottom, you will see in fine print a couple of the rumored specs that could now be considered “confirmed.” What do we have? 1.2GHz dual-core OMAP 4460 and a Super AMOLED HD screen.

And today got started a lot earlier than we had anticipated…

Via
: Ameblo Via: Droid-Life.Com

Last edited by a moderator:

shortie43506

Reaction score
I just hope with all the hype for this phone that Samsung has fixed the gps issue and improved the call quality.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Briankbl

Reaction score
I hope the browser is as silky smooth as on the SGS2. Really worried that this processor isn't going to hold a candle to the Exynos processor.

Sent using common sense.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I will believe the specs and what the device looks like when it is in my hand. Even the official announcement wont change that, haha.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I wasn't sure about the bezel being metal in the previous official image. The side shot made it look like a black plastic bezel and possibly a metallic battery cover, but the new image definitely makes the bezel look metallic. I thought at first maybe they were different phones or they modified the design slightly, but a side by side comparison shows they're identical in form and button placement. Maybe the colors were off in the first image?

View attachment 41476

Last edited:

sc0rch3d

Reaction score
maybe the folks overseas are getting a slightly different design (or material tweaks), or vice versa

papapena25

Reaction score
This is all I have to say. Anyone want to buy a 1 month old Droid Bionic?!?!?

papapena25

Reaction score
I would sell it to a person, so I can get rid of all accesories with it and get more money

papapena25

Reaction score
I will have to see how the nexus compares to the other android phones coming out around the same time. I rushed in to the Droid Bionic, because the same day it came out, I got a customer loyalty early upgrade. I still had over a year left before my real update date.