Verizon's Galaxy Nexus Press Shot

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
vgn.jpg

The Verizon version of the Galaxy Nexus has not been put on display yet, but this press shot looks pretty legit. According to the people that found this, the picture above is a picture of Verizon's future pure Android phone. This picture isn't too surprising considering Google has always kept their phones brand free.
linkvg.jpg

Via: Androidcentral

webmastir

Reaction score
cannot wait! just sold my dx today...currently using the og droid :)icon_eek:). this phone can't come soon enough. i'll be at work every day starting next week with my CC in hand just waiting to see when pre-order/availability starts

Jonas

Reaction score
So, can someone clear this up for me, is this phone supposed to be about as ASOP of a phone we are going to see stock from the manufacturer? If so, it's got my vote. And doesn't this phone have an unlocked bootloader, so it will be hackable, and DEV friendly?

jchammer123

Reaction score
So, can someone clear this up for me, is this phone supposed to be about as ASOP of a phone we are going to see stock from the manufacturer? If so, it's got my vote. And doesn't this phone have an unlocked bootloader, so it will be hackable, and DEV friendly?

Yes. This phone will be stock Android. Since its a Nexus device it should be a developer phone meaning unlocked bootloader and dev friendly.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

Jonas

Reaction score
Yes. This phone will be stock Android. Since its a Nexus device it should be a developer phone meaning unlocked bootloader and dev friendly.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

Excellent! Do you know the internal memory size? I think I heard 16 and 32 gb. Can anyone confirm this?

Jonas

Reaction score
No confirmation on memory size yet. Either way, I can live, though 32gb would be very nice.
honestly, people complain about pictures and videos, but photobucket can auto upload your media, so really its only for music, and you can use pandora, last.fm, or I heart radio. The only thing I need memory for is putting hacking zip files on my phone. 32 gb is more than enough.

Maybe this is going like, and I hate to say it, iPhones. Were you can buy the phone in 3 versions, 8 gb, 16 gb, and 32 gb. Its a novel concept.

DawsonMobley

Reaction score
Excellent! Do you know the internal memory size? I think I heard 16 and 32 gb. Can anyone confirm this?

both, all internal though, no microsd slot. Haven't seen any definitive answer as to rather verizon will be selling one or the other or both.

webmastir

Reaction score
I just hope vzw doesn't eff it up somehow. (surprise us & ruin what a nexus device should be all about)

hope i can jump on one before they sell out online come pre-order/go-live date

Jonas

Reaction score
I'm gonna sit on this for a little bit. Let the price drop, and ics get worked out. I figure after about 2-3 months, there will be stable roms, dev support, and ics will be a functioning and great.

Jonas

Reaction score
Well best of luck. Its not so much will power, as I'm joining the air force, and I'm waiting on that signing bonus which I won't get until january or febuary lol! That's what I'm going to spend it on!