Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus Press Pics

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Do upgrades expire??

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
lol, i think he bought the razr thinking the nexus would come out soon after but that never happened so hes stuck inside the return policy window becuase it was probably before the extended return dates. Id suggest just to return the razr and activate an old phone. then wait for nexus. (when your close to expiration window)

Stormy Knight

Reaction score
I have to admit the shine and gloss of the Nexus has already worn off for me. This phone should have been released within the first week of last month. A day late and a dollar short, Verizon...

brucin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola X Pure
Do upgrades expire??

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

6 months after the anniversary of your contract I was told by a CSR. Mine expires the end of February but I don't think i getting the Nexus. I've owned Moto phones for 6 years and I'm going to stick with them.

Willyammer

Reaction score
If you all are truly angered by the lack of respect Verizon/Google/Samsung trio are showing with this policy of no communication about this phone's release date, hit them all at once - go to Sprint or ATT and get an iPhone.
My OG Droid is struggling, pretty much good as only a phone (imagine that!) but I'll be out of the country from Sunday through the 13th, and I'm sure (Ha!!!) that the Galaxy will be out by then. :frown:

alboboy10

Reaction score
If you all are truly angered by the lack of respect Verizon/Google/Samsung trio are showing with this policy of no communication about this phone's release date, hit them all at once - go to Sprint or ATT and get an iPhone.
My OG Droid is struggling, pretty much good as only a phone (imagine that!) but I'll be out of the country from Sunday through the 13th, and I'm sure (Ha!!!) that the Galaxy will be out by then. :frown:

Haha att, sprint? I'd rather go to Tmobile than them.

IPhone...over galaxy s2...that would be a terrible decision.

And in the end it's just a phone...regardless google, Samsung or Verizon have done nothing wrong.

I won't stay with Verizon if the nexus doesn't come out to it. Don't really like anything they offer now, really want a nexus so i'm getting it one way or another even if I need to switch to Tmobile

Last edited:

dja1980

Reaction score
I don't see ANY Google logo...
Very strange! I was already doing research on how to remove the Samsung logo to make it a Google only branded phone. How does the official "Google" phone get branded only by Verizon and Samsung? :blink:

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
That is weird, RAZR does not have any Google logo either... I know its full of bloatware but its still android... I guess Google is just happy with selling Android power devices and don't really care about branding them..