Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus Press Pics

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
verizon-galaxy-nexus-full-360.png

Here is a nice set of press pics of the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus device, compiled into one. You might have already seen many or all of these, but for those users that haven't had a glimpse, these are good shots to peer at. It's a bit disappointing to see Verizon splattering the back of the device with their logo, although it isn't surprising. This looks to be the first Google Nexus device that breaks the tradition of just having the Google logo. Apparently, these pics were found on Verizon’s own website. Through some detective work, AndroidForums user Ytram, found the images based on information contained in an XML file on Verizon’s site.

There were more images, but they basically amount to the above compiled pic.

Source: Android.net via PhanDroid

Last edited:

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did they have a picture with my hands wrapped around it?

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I bet they let it brew all weekend and start it up Monday. something like that. waiting til the 8th, a whole week from now would suck.

chewy74

Reaction score
if this phone ever gets released...im sure some 3rd party vendor will offer a plain back cover for purchase.

Or get the extended battery that will almost certainly come with a custom cover

. It's a bit disappointing to see Verizon splattering the back of the device with their logo, although it isn't surprising. This looks to be the first Google Nexus device that breaks the tradition of just having the Google logo.

ohcop72

Reaction score
NO RELEASE DATE, Verizon is good, even our government has leaks, the military, CIA etc. Verizon keeps this thing under wraps with no real leaks wow, time to go to TMobile and get a GS2

smokiedabong

Reaction score
NO RELEASE DATE, Verizon is good, even our government has leaks, the military, CIA etc. Verizon keeps this thing under wraps with no real leaks wow, time to go to TMobile and get a GS2

I just heard ATT will have 4G in my area at the beginning of next year , they already have an excellent 3G coverage so if the 4G speeds are in the range of vzw's I will switch in no time . I got to the point it makes me sick just thinking I'm with Verizon . ATT is not that much different than VZW but at least they release their new phones same time with the rest of the world .
They got the Galaxy S months before VZ , not to talk about the first dual core from Moto , Atrix 4G which was announced and launched on time for ATT and VZW took almost a year to get their version which proved to be a bugged POS . And now ATT gets the S2 with and we still have no release date for Nexus . I'm tired of this .

speedyroo

Reaction score
My upgrade expires Dec 12th!!!!! It better come out before then or else I'm stuck with the Razr!

alboboy10

Reaction score
I just heard ATT will have 4G in my area at the beginning of next year , they already have an excellent 3G coverage so if the 4G speeds are in the range of vzw's I will switch in no time . I got to the point it makes me sick just thinking I'm with Verizon . ATT is not that much different than VZW but at least they release their new phones same time with the rest of the world .
They got the Galaxy S months before VZ , not to talk about the first dual core from Moto , Atrix 4G which was announced and launched on time for ATT and VZW took almost a year to get their version which proved to be a bugged POS . And now ATT gets the S2 with and we still have no release date for Nexus . I'm tired of this .

Dropped calls...good luck