[Updated] Samsung Galaxy Nexus full specs revealed; Verizon Wireless exclusive

darkmatter

Reaction score
If you put the rumored nexus screen in a D3 body, you would have something like a 0.42" bezel on the top and bottom and 0.11" bezel on each side...

That's why I mentioned edge to edge. Which at your measurements it pretty much would be.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
All these sets of specs...yup its turning into what I expected. People have "test phones" and they are mouthing off when they signed a letter of disclosure. Yeah this device must be a week away from announcement.

gmorgan056

Reaction score
While I just now realized that the OP has been updated with this same information, the article also has a pretty awesome pic of this phone:

Last edited:

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Beautiful pic of the supposed front of the phone. Wish there was something there to base a measurement on to scale the dimensions. Either way, as much as I didn't want a screen that big, doesn't look like I'll be able to skip this one. At all.

gthotie5

Reaction score
No search button? :O

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I'm getting really geeked and really impatient. I have to have this phone. Price is not an issue at this point in time. I will find a way to get this in my hands.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Anyone else see the new specs list over on SlashGear? Not sure which is actually real, but the one on SG sounds TOO good to be true. The one here sounds a lot more realistic..

Code:
[url=http://www.slashgear.com/galaxy-nexus-google-hero-phone-now-with-much-more-ideal-specs-06185943/]Galaxy Nexus Google Hero Phone, now with much more ideal specs - SlashGear[/url]

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I honestly didn't even noticed that but who uses the search button anyways :ph34r:

haha so true...i don't think i've ever pressed the search softkey in the 2 years i've owned the d1.