[Updated] Samsung Galaxy Nexus full specs revealed; Verizon Wireless exclusive

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Anyone else see the new specs list over on SlashGear? Not sure which is actually real, but the one on SG sounds TOO good to be true. The one here sounds a lot more realistic..

Code:
[URL="http://www.slashgear.com/galaxy-nexus-google-hero-phone-now-with-much-more-ideal-specs-06185943/"]Galaxy Nexus Google Hero Phone, now with much more ideal specs - SlashGear[/URL]

Something seems wrong with the SlashGear article. Did I read them right saying the phone was like the 5mp of the iPhone 4S? THe 4S has an 8mp.

gwhiz377

Reaction score
haha so true...i don't think i've ever pressed the search softkey in the 2 years i've owned the d1.

Really? I don't use it a lot, but I definitely use it for the Voice Search function. Great while driving and need to bring up navigation quickly or sending a text.

TheDig

Reaction score
Looking at the unpacked app, there is a menu titled unpacked live. Along with press release and product info...all three are currently locked and show notes to update the app next Tuesday.

On a side note they just recently started advertising the snot out of the nexus s around here...one last push before the prime lands?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Really? I don't use it a lot, but I definitely use it for the Voice Search function. Great while driving and need to bring up navigation quickly or sending a text.

1st the search buttons are on the top of the screen. 2nd, I love voice search except when I used to be able to say like "Call Tonys Pizza in Anytown USA and it would dial the #, now it ads a +1 to the number so the call doesn't go through.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score

Yea I've never used it. I'm sure it is useful though

anewday

Reaction score
I use the search button a lot in the browser and Market. It saves me an extra tap.

Last edited:

gthotie5

Reaction score
You could be right about that search bar.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

jcardona1

Reaction score
Why want an 8mp camera? Only thing I can see it being good for is bragging rights. I really could care less if it's 3mp or 5mp, as long as it takes fast, clear photos. Megapixels is pure hype. Look at the Bionic, 8mp camera that produces the worst pictures I've ever seen with horrible shutter lag.

This was taken with a 6mp camera, so..........

5601760234_a35443c050_b.jpg

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I agree with you!!! I would like an 8MP camera.

As someone else mentioned, MP's aren't really a big deal for anything over about 4MP unless you're wanting clear poster-size pictures.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Why want an 8mp camera? Only thing I can see it being good for is bragging rights. I really could care less if it's 3mp or 5mp, as long as it takes fast, clear photos. Megapixels is pure hype. Look at the Bionic, 8mp camera that produces the worst pictures I've ever seen with horrible shutter lag.

This was taken with a 6mp camera, so..........

5601760234_a35443c050_b.jpg

See that's what were saying need 8 MP that's the worst picture of a cat I've ever seen