The UD 2 Bug Thread (if u have any)

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Tried the camera apk with SP, but still having the same problem. Doesn't look like it changed the camera as I noiticed there is a Brightness button that I don't recall seeing with UD1.0. What I've learned though, is that when I zoom, it appears to do nothing, but after I take one pic the zoom works fine.

Interesting.. I have to wonder if I accidentally pulled the camera out of 2.0 by mistake for the SP fix. That's what my camera was doing until I installed the CW fix I made. Now it works fine.
Or did you make your own Tsip? I know you were going to.

Tsip85

Reaction score
I got side tracked...working on it now. Also trying to figure out the Bluetooth issue. It's acting very funny! I was able to make a call, but it's acting up. I'm going to put the 1.0 Bluetooth.apk and the 1.0 camera.apk into an update.zip and see if I can somehow kill two birds with one stone. I'll let you know if it works.

Also wondering if the camera fix didn't work becasue I didn't delete the .apk before I flashed the update.zip. Think I'll try that when I put both of them in...

pmr5019

Reaction score
While in a call the Contacts/BlueTooth and Send SMS shortcuts are not working for me -

Sent from my Droid

Same problem here. I haven't notice anyone say anything about the lockscreen music controls. Are any of you having problems with that?

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Deleting the old one 1st wouldn't matter. Your update would overwrite it.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Could i take the old 1.0.0 phone APK and toss it into 2.0.0 or would that not work?

The rotary lock screen music controls are not centered.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
While in a call the Contacts/BlueTooth and Send SMS shortcuts are not working for me -

Sent from my Droid

Same problem here. I haven't notice anyone say anything about the lockscreen music controls. Are any of you having problems with that?

I just tried it. I hit play and music started. I hit stop and it stopped. Seems ok to me.

nickelocene

Reaction score

Sent from my Droid

If you are talking about the overlapping of the forward and backward button, then it was mentioned by me and several others. But compared to the bt calling issue, that's nothing. :)

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Could i take the old 1.0.0 phone APK and toss it into 2.0.0 or would that not work?.

I'm sure you could if you wanted. I don't see why it wouldn't work. Just test it once your done and see. I think it would be fine though.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I thought of replacing the 2.0 Phone.apk with the 1.0 also - for now I just took the lockscreen.png's and went back to 1.0 - that bounce back "overscroll" feature was way to much for me -

Sent from my Droid

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
SO the outstanding issues are the gallery top left corner, the bluetooth and the overlapping lockscreen music controls?
Unless it's in the framework, I would think you could easily adjust the location of the buttons in one of the xml files without having to report your theme icculus.

SoDroid

Reaction score
Here is a screenshot of the music controls on the lock screen. Cannot use the forward and back keys.
CAP2010111010571.jpg

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm not guaranteeing this will work so let me know if it does

That was a great idea but no joy... still no audio on connect :icon_eek:

Only other idea I got for ya.... Do you recall in UD 8.0 the BT didn't work and BD made a patch for it? You could always try finding that patch and giving it a go.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Also, my LED settings worked great the first time but now it FC every time i try to go into it, i rebooted, wiped cache and everyhting... I am going to try wiping Ultimate Settings now... but that sucks, gotta re-do everhyitng...