The UD 2 Bug Thread (if u have any)

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
SO the outstanding issues are the gallery top left corner, the bluetooth and the overlapping lockscreen music controls?
Unless it's in the framework, I would think you could easily adjust the location of the buttons in one of the xml files without having to report your theme icculus.

I dont really theme much anymore. Just ported this to UD because its what I use myself. On top of that I am god awful with XML editing.

turdbogls

Reaction score
anyone else have pandora just start playing randomly? i dont have lockscreen music controls activated so not sure what was going on. also, i was getting screen redraws, and some other small bugs. sorry, i love UD ROMs, but nothing is working as well as PEv2 right now.

Tsip85

Reaction score
EUREKA!! Fixed my camera AND Bluetooth!! From Root Explorer, I deleted the camera.apk and bluetooth.apk. I extracted the camera and bluetooth from UD1.0 and flashed them via SPR. Camera is working great and Bluetooth issues seem to be fixed with the one quick test I gave it. Attached is the update.zip with the camera.apk and bluetooth.apk for SPRecovery.

Hope this helps some of you out.

EDIT...to add to this, I have NOT changed kernels. I used the slayher kernel that came with UD1.0 and it appears I now have a sapphire kernel with UD2.0.

Last edited:

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
EUREKA!! Fixed my camera AND Bluetooth!! From Root Explorer, I deleted the camera.apk and bluetooth.apk. I extracted the camera and bluetooth from UD1.0 and flashed them via SPR. Camera is working great and Bluetooth issues seem to be fixed with the one quick test I gave it. Attached is the update.zip with the camera.apk and bluetooth.apk for SPRecovery.

EDIT...to add to this, I have NOT changed kernels. I used the slayher kernel that came with UD1.0 and it appears I now have a sapphire kernel with UD2.0.

No need to delete the APKs in root explorer, the updatezip will overwrite them. fyi.

Tsip85

Reaction score

No need to delete the APKs in root explorer, the updatezip will overwrite them. fyi.

I figured as much, but went ahead and deleted them just in case.

The_Chief

Reaction score
Only other idea I got for ya.... Do you recall in UD 8.0 the BT didn't work and BD made a patch for it? You could always try finding that patch and giving it a go.

I still have that patch on my SD card (I know, I live a cluttered life LOL) and tried that.

SUCCESS! I made 2 successful BT phone calls and can hear my music. It's hit or miss, though... I had to reboot to get BT to stay "on" but so far so good. Great idea, THANK YOU XKAPE!

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
alm0.. I installed that last night just fine. Try clearing the data and chace from your market. If you do not know how, post up. I'll give instructions.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
SO the outstanding issues are the gallery top left corner, the bluetooth and the overlapping lockscreen music controls?
Unless it's in the framework, I would think you could easily adjust the location of the buttons in one of the xml files without having to report your theme icculus.

I dont really theme much anymore. Just ported this to UD because its what I use myself. On top of that I am god awful with XML editing.

I just hunted thru the music.apk xml's. It's not there. So, it is almost 100% likely that it is in one of the keyguard_xxx.xml's in framework. I would do this for you but editing UD2.0.0 framework is a pain in the butt because you have to replace all his images with a stock ROM's images to get it to be able to recompile. Then you have to merge all your images back in. NOW.. if there were a UD Themers template... that would be fantastic!!

Reaction score
im having an issue installing the swype keyboard from the Blackdroid extras :(

any fix for this?

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
For the picture size on the phone you could edit these two lines in the dimens.xml <dimen name="photosize_singleCall">76.0dip</dimen>
<dimen name="photosize_doubleCall">56.0dip</dimen>

And as far as the "incoming call" and "call ended" goes, no clue. Looked all over and I got nothing except a reference to an InCall Widget.

vrdubin6

Reaction score
I have had an ongoing beef with this unthemed icon since 0.8 it doesn't match the rest of the 3G icons -

First thing I fix after installing a new UD. I am surprised it hasn't been fixed yet haha. It drove me nuts all morning until I could come home at lunch and fix it.