The UD 2 Bug Thread (if u have any)

Tsip85

Reaction score
That's a big snag! I'm able to make and receive calls normally, but not through Bluetooth. I can hear it ring in my Bluetooth head set, but when I answer there is no sound at all and person on the other end can not hear anything either. Same thing if I try to place a call using Bluetooth. That will force me back to 1.0 if it's not fixable.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
NOW... here is the camera update. Install using CW only and as an update.zip. You do NOT need to rename it. I installed it and tested it.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That's a big snag! I'm able to make and receive calls normally, but not through Bluetooth. I can hear it ring in my Bluetooth head set, but when I answer there is no sound at all and person on the other end can not hear anything either. Same thing if I try to place a call using Bluetooth. That will force me back to 1.0 if it's not fixable.

You could (I assume) do the same thing I just did with the camera for bluetooth. I may have to try it since I use bluetooth and that could be an issue down the road. For some reason, I thought BT was a kernel thing though. BD switched from slayer to sapphire kernel in the version. Trty a diff kernel. See if that does anything. I went back to UD1 kernel slayher 1.0Ghz

segdoh49

Reaction score
NOW... here is the camera update. Install using CW only and as an update.zip. You do NOT need to rename it. I installed it and tested it.
I don't use Clockwork recovery, but I had it backed up with Titanium backup and reinstalled the data and the zoom still doen't work. Even after reboot...What do you think????
NOTE: I have Camera zoom fx and the zoom works just fine with that app....

markwebb

Reaction score
Oh and the 3D app drawer, top and bottom row apps cannot be opened. snaps right to the second or second to last row.
Really liked the additions though. Will wait till things are smoothed out.

I am having this same 3D app drawer issue. Also, it won't let me open any app when I press on an app in the drawer.

I am using LauncherPro, so I disabled the 3d drawer effect and it is working properly now.

This is the first ROM where LP 3D drawer doesn't work..and it worked in UD 1.0

Also, when I use USB cable from phone to computer to download and move files, most apps begin to force close!

I may sit this out for a bit until some of these bugs are worked out.

Last edited:

The_Chief

Reaction score
I thought BT was a kernel thing though. BD switched from slayer to sapphire kernel in the version. Trty a diff kernel. See if that does anything. I went back to UD1 kernel slayher 1.0Ghz

I went back to my trusted P3 1.2GHz kernel and BT phone calls still don't work. I can get normal calls now, but nothing Bluetooth...

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'd say 2.0 and 1.0 are mixing together and not getting installed properly using TB. My zoom works just fine using my CW method. Try this.. it's a SP method. rename to update.zip and install thru recovery.

Last edited:

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
(just a random ramble, if you use zoom you are wasting your time. NEVER EVER use the zoom feature on the droid. All it does is crop in your image, so why not take a full frame photo THEN crop in...)

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I thought BT was a kernel thing though. BD switched from slayer to sapphire kernel in the version. Trty a diff kernel. See if that does anything. I went back to UD1 kernel slayher 1.0Ghz

I went back to my trusted P3 1.2GHz kernel and BT phone calls still don't work. I can get normal calls now, but nothing Bluetooth...

I'm not guaranteeing this will work so let me know if it does.. CW Recovery Update attachment for Bluetooth.

I will also go out to my car at lunch and bring my BT Headset in and change it and try it on my slayher kernel.

bdub33

Reaction score
My calculator doesn't not have the minus key. Does anyone have a link to the stock calculator??

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My calculator doesn't not have the minus key. Does anyone have a link to the stock calculator??

Now THAT is odd... I didn't notice cause my theme swaps the stock calendar with the one from the Desire phone...

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

My calc has a minus button. Maybe a glitch from the install?

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

CW or SP? Which are you using? I'll make you an update file.

Tsip85

Reaction score
Tried the camera apk with SP, but still having the same problem. Doesn't look like it changed the camera as I noiticed there is a Brightness button that I don't recall seeing with UD1.0. What I've learned though, is that when I zoom, it appears to do nothing, but after I take one pic the zoom works fine.