The UD 2 Bug Thread (if u have any)

wingdo

Reaction score
I have had an ongoing beef with this unthemed icon since 0.8 it doesn't match the rest of the 3G icons -

...I would also like to see an option to turn the "overscrolling" off - besides that Nice Work :wink:

There is a fix for this somewhere. Search black bar mod 3G icon and you should find it.

donerico

Reaction score
I would consider text on top of the callers picture in the incoming call a bug.
Also, the camera is buggy, specially if you try to zoom in the camcorder, the camera issues are known bugs in cynogen's camera and not UD specific, hopefully BD will update the ROM with the camera fixes when they are available or go back to the stock camera.

PearlMikeJam

Reaction score
Like others I have the Gallery glitch. I have been running Miui until yesterday and the scrolling is the same as that ROM. Causes issues with LP and the 3D App drawer, and can cause problems in the browsers.

The other bugs I noticed are in the new in call screen. When a call comes in, the "Incoming Call" message appears right over the pic of the person calling. Also, the bluetooth indicator on the in call screen does not work. If bluetooth is connected or disconnected it is always dimmed black. It should be blue when a BT headset is connected.

kenbarnum

Reaction score
I have the Gallery issue with the whited out icons on the top left.
Also have the incoming call issue.

One more thing I've notice that I haven't seen anybody else say yet:
None of my clock widgets work on my home page. They display properly but they don't update after letting the screen go off.

Anybody else see this?

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Also, the camera is buggy, specially if you try to zoom in the camcorder, the camera issues are known bugs in cynogen's camera and not UD specific, hopefully BD will update the ROM with the camera fixes when they are available or go back to the stock camera.

By text, do you mean "incoming call"? Like how it goes over top of the number that's calling you?

Also, if anyone wants it, post up here and I will make an update.zip for the UD1.0.0 camera that does work.

For anyone using my Red Glass (and soon 24k Black Glass), I will be attempting to fix the gallery text issue in the upper left corner.

motiond

Reaction score
The 3d app drawer for lp is buggy can't select any apps it just bounces and flies back to the top

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Tsip85

Reaction score
I'm seeing the same gallery and camera bugs. But the big one I came across this morning is I can't make/receive phone calls through Bluetooth. I can listen to music/radio (Tune In app) just fine, but when a call comes in and I answer I can't hear anything nor can the person on the other end. Same thing when I tried to make a call.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

donerico

Reaction score

By text, do you mean "incoming call"? Like how it goes over top of the number that's calling you?

Also, if anyone wants it, post up here and I will make an update.zip for the UD1.0.0 camera that does work.

For anyone using my Red Glass (and soon 24k Black Glass), I will be attempting to fix the gallery text issue in the upper left corner.
Thanks xkape, I would like the 1.0 camera :)

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here is an update.zip for using CW for the stock UD 1.0.0 camera only. Install thru CW Recovery as an update.zip. No need to rename it.

Last edited:

Tsip85

Reaction score
Think I would like the 1.0 camera as well. I took pictures at an air show with it last week and they came out better than the ones I took with my digital camera. Loved the 1.0 camera! Can you make it an update.zip file for SPR?

EDIT...never mind...I can pull the camera.apk file out of the one above and place it in an update.zip template I have for SPR. Gracias.

Last edited:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
While in a call the Contacts/BlueTooth and Send SMS shortcuts are not working for me -

Sent from my Droid

Tsip85

Reaction score
Did the camera apk not work? I noticed you took it down just as I was about to grab it.

The_Chief

Reaction score
Well I have hit a snag that I can't overcome... anytime I try to place a call (bluetooth, speaker or normal) the call connects and then it just goes DEAD. Nothing. No audio in or out. I wiped coming from UD1 and the problem persists. Any ideas? I may have to revert... :icon_eek:

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score

yeah, the words "incoming call" appear on top of the CID picture...looks odd, and of course the pic is just way too small now...