The UD 2 Bug Thread (if u have any)

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I notice the gallery images in the upper corner. I could probably just theme those and make them right though. Camera zooms fine. That worried me. I went back to the 1000mhz slayher kernel that UD 1.0.0 used. DUnno if it matters or not. Everything mentioned here except the galley images works fine for me.

Harrybub

Reaction score
Posted this elsewhere but should have posted it here...

I'm running Chevy's ULV 1.25 kernal and Redman's Urban theme and so far the only issue I've had is with the camera. No zoom at all and the flash freaks out and flashes rapidly for a second or 2.

My incoming phone screen looks normal.

HB

Lars1

Reaction score
BD just posted on his site that he is working on things (I assume fixing bugs).

WooHoo!

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
To anyone having a camera issue.. perhaps try to reinstall just the camera app? Make a backup! This is for CW only.

Last edited:

Skytile

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this can be counted as a bug because it's an app, but Google Voice doesn't work anymore for me. It's stuck at whatever messages I had in my backup. It'll load new messages if I press refresh, but then it'll immediately close. When it opens again, the newly loaded messages are gone, and it's back to whatever there was with the backup. I didn't have this problem before, though. I don't know who to complain to... So I'm complaining to the general community. :p Anybody know what could be wrong or how to fix it?

KhrizG35

Reaction score
another thing is that when i try the *228 the keys dont show right and when im in the 3d app drawer its 2 bouncy and its hard to clik on the bottom apps ugh =(

Lars1

Reaction score
another thing is that when i try the *228 the keys dont show right and when im in the 3d app drawer its 2 bouncy and its hard to clik on the bottom apps ugh =(

I know it's not the ultimate answer but; try dialing *22899 for update and don't use the 3D drawer option in LP.

Should work for now.

KhrizG35

Reaction score
thiers also a bug in the gallery when i click on an album it it always pulls my screen to the left or right never lets me really chek my pics in the midle =(

pmr5019

Reaction score
I am having the same gallery top left image bug and also a bug with the lockscreen music controls. My play/pause button are in the center and working fine but the next/previous buttons are "on top of eachother" both on the left side of the black bar where the music controls are supposed to be. It is impossible to press the previous button, the next botton is on top of it on the far left side. I should have taken a screenshot before I restored to my revoltution themed 1.0.0 and deleted my 2.0.0 backup since the music controls are a deal breaker. I use my droid for music every single day and can't live without those controls.

Check it out and see if anyone else is having the same problem.

Otherwise the ROM was terrific, hope those bugs and a few other things I have been noticing people talking about get addressed soon.

Kaiken

Reaction score
Pretty much the same issues that's already been stated here. Funky Camera, Gallery weirdness, using Launcher Pro (Market) and the home redraw seems to take noticeably longer. Also the preview screens are very lagy. In 1.0.0 it was much smoother. Oh and the 3D app drawer, top and bottom row apps cannot be opened. snaps right to the second or second to last row.
Really liked the additions though. Will wait till things are smoothed out.

Nausicaa

Reaction score
Contacts look broken, gallery is white and not black, not unusable at all, just weird.