Screen Protectors and Cases

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I hope it releases with an Otterbox like the Bionic did, that and an extended battery :)

triplejnj

Reaction score
Would love to review a case if still available. The black one or the gray/black argyle would be my preferences. Thanks

mightybrick

Reaction score
Cruzer lite will be giving 20 review units for the androidified case. Please post here to apply.

ZV8KGl.jpg
I'd be willing to test one for a review, if still available, white argyle if the particular style is needed.

Last edited:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm going to hold off and see what the extended battery options are before buying a case although those icipio's look nice

Raptor007

Reaction score
The extd battery really only bumps up to 2100mAh so for me its not worth having trouble find cases that fit. I will get the charger/standard battery bundle instead.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Received this case from amazon. They claim that it fits both the GSM and Verizon models. It was advertised as black, but it is definitely more of a smoke color which is translucent. All in all, I am actually really pleased with the color, even though it's not what I ordered. The cuts look precise and smooth. The case slips in and out of my pocket with ease, and it also has soft touch to it. I would recommend it. Great buy for ~$12 shipped.

EDIT! : I contacted the company via email regarding the color (to which they responded in less than 2 hours), and they did indeed send me the smoke color instead of the matte black as I ordered. He let me know to go ahead and keep the case as "a free gift", and the correct color is on its way. Talk about customer service!

photo1zu.jpg

photo2vst.jpg

photo3leq.jpg

photo4dk.jpg

photo5xh.jpg

Where I bought from: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0065PGWQ0/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details
Do you think it would survive a fall? I need a tough case for the nexus but idk about how these will do...

bmkdroid

Reaction score
Joelmic hooked me up with a code to review and I got it ordered!

Appreciate such a nice gesture! :icon_ lala:

goosedeath

Reaction score
I'd be interested in the blue or white(grey?) android logo cases if there are any more.
Thanks!