Screen Protectors and Cases

creaky

Reaction score
Applied the Skinomi Tech-Skin protector yesterday and waited 24hrs. Everything was perfect except one large bubble in the middle of the screen. When the bubble is against a white background it pixilates rainbow colors and is driving me nuts. Has anybody had this and will it disappear in time?

UPDATE: After waiting another 24 hours the bubble disappeared. Now it looks like a perfect application. Customer service got back to me via email within 12 hours and offered a free replacement if it didn't.

After looking at it for a bit my impressions are that it is a very good screen protector, particularly for the low price they charge (and you can get free shipping by ordering from the Skinomi website). With the wet application you get full coverage of the screen (which is not possible with dry applications due to the curved design) which I prefer. The texture of the protector is very, very subtly mottled, which you can see if you look into the screen with a light source behind you. When just looking into the screen it appears invisible. The surface feel is has a bit more friction than the naked glass but again it is subtle so there is not a big difference. The feel is less plasticy than the Seidio dry protector that I have on my X. Fingerprint retention so far seems below average but not as low as the naked glass. Overall I would highly recommend this protector (providing you're patient enough to make it through the application process), the customer service is good and the price cannot be beat.

Also, a video I found useful for installation is here: [video=youtube;UHiuWUTCWn0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHiuWUTCWn0[/video]

sent from my rooted nexus

Last edited:

jhkang

Reaction score
Im loving the XOskin screen protector and the only dislike is the finger print marks. 10/10 imo.

jhkang

Reaction score
also anyone get the diztronic case edition 3 or revision 3 lol wanted to get it but i want to see how the new volume cutout is like.

Detonation

Reaction score
also anyone get the diztronic case edition 3 or revision 3 lol wanted to get it but i want to see how the new volume cutout is like.

[video=youtube;R9urfSWu51g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9urfSWu51g[/video]

kristinz84

Reaction score

I've heard good things about it but I am waiting for some sort of amazing case to come out :)