Skinomi TechSkin - Screen Protector Shield for Samsung Galaxy Nexus - $3.39 on Amazon

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez

Anyone here have experience with Skinomi? It's supposed to be one of the best wet application screen protectors in the market.

I might give this a try 'till Steinheil releases theirs ($13.99). Currently I have a Steinheil Ultra Crystal (dry application) on my DX and it's awesome.

Skinomi TechSkin for Galaxy Nexus on Amazon

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Anyone here have experience with Skinomi? It's supposed to be one of the best wet application screen protectors in the market. Only thing, it doesn't come with a micro fiber cleaning cloth.

I might give this a try 'till Steinheil releases theirs ($13.99). Currently I have a Steinheil Ultra Crystal (dry application) on my DX and it's awesome.

Skinomi TechSkin for Galaxy Nexus on Amazon

i guess the Steinheil Ultra fine is supposd to be even better vs the ultra crystal(per a couple of reviews ive read..

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
My Skinomi TechSkin shipped yesterday and should be here by Friday. ;)

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
What r ur thoughts on it?

It came in a nice box, with micro fiber cloth, and spray solution. The film looks quality material. Will let you know once I get it applied on the Nexus tomorrrow.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Got mine too, thought it came with some febreeze but apparently it's some kind of application solution :crazy:

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Got mine too, thought it came with some febreeze but apparently it's some kind of application solution :crazy:

It's actually breath spray. :saint:

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Did you taste it, it's refreshing :big smile:

Yeah, but it made my whole mouth numb. I think I need to go to the hospital. :crazy:

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
How'd you guys like the protector? I bought Wrapsol(expensive ones) and I did not like them at all. Let me know what you thought of the Skinomi, looking for ones that cover the whole screen minus the speaker and FFC obviously.

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
How'd you guys like the protector? I bought Wrapsol(expensive ones) and I did not like them at all. Let me know what you thought of the Skinomi, looking for ones that cover the whole screen minus the speaker and FFC obviously.

Haven't applied mine yet. Will probably do it tonight then let sit/dry overnight. tp76 got his on his phone, let's see what he says about it.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Went on easy, just as advertised - came with the spray, cloth, and card but I made due without the card - looked fuzzy at first but after a12h cure its crystal clear, feels a little rubbery but I'm very satisfied with the product and the purchase

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk