Best Screen Protector Out There?

Discussion in 'Galaxy Nexus Accessories' started by ChevyNexus, Jan 16, 2013.

1. ChevyNexus

ChevyNexus Member

Ratings:
    +10
    Hi all well i just got a replacement Nexus and I would like to keep this one a little nicer then I kept the old "Battle Nexus" :p. So I bought a otter box case. I love the case, HATE the screen protector. Now I'm in the market for a screen protector. From what i've seen online it seems like there are the top runners.

1) ArmorSuit Amazon.com: ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Samsung Galaxy Nexus Screen Protector Shield with Lifetime Replacements: Cell Phones & Accessories

2) MemBrane Amazon.com: Aduro MEMBRANE Ultra Clear Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250, Verizon (3 Front) Retail Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories

3) TechSkin Amazon.com: Skinomi TechSkin - Samsung Galaxy Nexus Screen Protector Ultra Clear Shield + Lifetime Warranty: Cell Phones & Accessories

S
    o you guys got any experience with any/all these protectors, or do you have a screen protector you recommend over theses? Let me know :)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  2. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +769
    Current Phone Model:
    Samsung Galaxy s4
    I have used a ton of screen protectors and I always end up with Steinheil. Currently using the Ultra Oleophobic and love it, it's lasted me well over a year and I still have the second one to use. Doesn't interrupt the beautiful screen and no rainbow effect either. My one complaint is if you're active you'll most likely have moist hands, I play alot of basketball and my finger tends to stick sometimes, but that's a problem with all screen protectors, this is definitely one of the better ones.

Search tags for this page

best cell phone screen protector

best cell phones screen protector
best mobile phone screen protectors

best screen protector

best screen protector for cell phones
best screen protector for galaxy nexus
steinheil droid razr screen protector
what is best cell phone screen protector
what is the best cell phone screen protector
what is the best screen protector for cell phones