Best Screen Protector Out There?

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
Hi all well i just got a replacement Nexus and I would like to keep this one a little nicer then I kept the old "Battle Nexus" :p. So I bought a otter box case. I love the case, HATE the screen protector. Now I'm in the market for a screen protector. From what i've seen online it seems like there are the top runners.

1) ArmorSuit Amazon.com: ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Samsung Galaxy Nexus Screen Protector Shield with Lifetime Replacements: Cell Phones & Accessories

2) MemBrane Amazon.com: Aduro MEMBRANE Ultra Clear Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250, Verizon (3 Front) Retail Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories

3) TechSkin Amazon.com: Skinomi TechSkin - Samsung Galaxy Nexus Screen Protector Ultra Clear Shield + Lifetime Warranty: Cell Phones & Accessories

S
o you guys got any experience with any/all these protectors, or do you have a screen protector you recommend over theses? Let me know :)

Last edited:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I have used a ton of screen protectors and I always end up with Steinheil. Currently using the Ultra Oleophobic and love it, it's lasted me well over a year and I still have the second one to use. Doesn't interrupt the beautiful screen and no rainbow effect either. My one complaint is if you're active you'll most likely have moist hands, I play alot of basketball and my finger tends to stick sometimes, but that's a problem with all screen protectors, this is definitely one of the better ones.