flex_1.jpg

SGP Google Galaxy Nexus Screen Protector Steinheil Flex Series

I like these cases:
T2TBmaXatXXXXXXXXX_360489530.jpg

T2xkCaXgdaXXXXXXXX_360489530.jpg

galaxy nexus case | eBay

bigeric828

Reaction score
i like them but the screen protector really seems to dim the screen, but maybe its just the picture.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
hey....
nice look is really amazing...... that is very beautiful .... i really enjoy with this community and great info..... from the members,... hope my stay at this forum will be a great fun and full of joy....:icon_ banana:
We're Blessed to have you

Raptor007

Reaction score
Nice looking cases indeed, but I need to make sure they will fit the Verizon version. While I appreciate the bigger battery its PITA to get a case since the mfg's will just wait until Verizon launches to even start production.

goosedeath

Reaction score
Nice looking cases indeed, but I need to make sure they will fit the Verizon version. While I appreciate the bigger battery its PITA to get a case since the mfg's will just wait until Verizon launches to even start production.

If the battery is what is making the LTE phone slightly thicker, then couldn't one just leave the back cover off the LTE phone, and use a GSM case? I bet leaving the back cover off would give up just enough thickness to make a GSM case fit on a LTE version. Or even, at least for the soft/rubbery cases, wouldn't the stretch enough to make up for the slightly thicker phone?

Just a thought...

iKN0WaGH0ST

Reaction score
Received this case from amazon. They claim that it fits both the GSM and Verizon models. It was advertised as black, but it is definitely more of a smoke color which is translucent. All in all, I am actually really pleased with the color, even though it's not what I ordered. The cuts look precise and smooth. The case slips in and out of my pocket with ease, and it also has soft touch to it. I would recommend it. Great buy for ~$12 shipped.

EDIT! : I contacted the company via email regarding the color (to which they responded in less than 2 hours), and they did indeed send me the smoke color instead of the matte black as I ordered. He let me know to go ahead and keep the case as "a free gift", and the correct color is on its way. Talk about customer service!

photo1zu.jpg

photo2vst.jpg

photo3leq.jpg

photo4dk.jpg

photo5xh.jpg

Where I bought from: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0065PGWQ0/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details

Last edited:

joelmic

Reaction score
Cruzer lite will be giving 20 review units for the androidified case. Please post here to apply.
ysQJGl.jpg

ZJ7Y2l.jpg

05RMQl.jpg

pnPLal.jpg

EEI0fl.jpg

wWANZl.jpg

LPpJql.jpg

vrDd2l.jpg

Rz4tIl.jpg

HzL0il.jpg

SSa1fl.jpg

TP1I8l.jpg