D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
do all the camera functions functions work on focus
.5.. ?

I've heard panoramic doesn't.. I'm patching and uploading a potential fix as we speak

OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Alright I've tried everything. I've figured out I cannot install anything from the market or the internet. I tried just downloading bootstrap so I could boot back into recovery and redo it all but nothing works. I know I followed everything to the T. I came from .3 and I still formatted everything. Any help??

I haven't heard of this issue before. Honestly, I'm clueless. Which rom did you load?

OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Will definitely check back. How much faster is this than.3?

Night and day. As fast as you can touch the screen, I programmed my rom to already know what you want it to do ;)

bcals0087

Reaction score
Alright I've tried everything. I've figured out I cannot install anything from the market or the internet. I tried just downloading bootstrap so I could boot back into recovery and redo it all but nothing works. I know I followed everything to the T. I came from .3 and I still formatted everything. Any help??

I haven't heard of this issue before. Honestly, I'm clueless. Which rom did you load?

Loaded the focused .5 and the install went perfect. It booted right up, I had a couple of random boots but didn't think anything of it. Its not even like a full reboot. It doesn't go to the m logo then the boot logo. Just back to boot logo then starts up. Its a real quick reboot but nonetheless a reboot. It does this everytime I try to install anything

millbean

Reaction score
via rom manager is it recommended to wipe data/cache before install?

clxa38

Reaction score
Pressing the search button on the homepage doesn't pull up google search. Downloaded google search and still doesn't work. However, pressing search in the browser works. Any suggestions? Thanks

I'm on focus 0.5

edit: i downloaded blurry 0.3 to see if the same issue occurs and indeed, it does. I also went to about phone and it shows blurry 0.2 under build number. any ideas?

Last edited:

droid_freak

Reaction score

Had the same problem, went to market/downloads at the bottom I hit update all and it started downloading my apps, it was the only way I could get titanium backup to download so that I could restore my apps. It took about 3 times to get all my apps back. I also found that if I tried to stop the download of any of the apps it would fc the market app. Its a real hassle but it worked.

bcals0087

Reaction score

Had the same problem, went to market/downloads at the bottom I hit update all and it started downloading my apps, it was the only way I could get titanium backup to download so that I could restore my apps. It took about 3 times to get all my apps back. I also found that if I tried to stop the download of any of the apps it would fc the market app. Its a real hassle but it worked.

Yeah it just keeps rebooting. I've tried everything I could without clockwork so it looks like I have an sbf coming my way

Reaction score

De ja vu, this was a known market issue with froyo ROMs on my orignal droid where they wouldn't download.

*SOLUTION* Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > All > Market > Clear data, then Clear cache

Now go back to market got go to Downloads, then manually begin updates and so on. Do not do update all until you are sure applications are downloading and installing correctly. This should work, no promises though.

droid_freak

Reaction score
@themuffinman612

Never thought of that since I have never had it happen with the X. Thanks for the reminder, it worked for me.

Irish Cream

Reaction score
If i were to want to SBF off of this... would I use the 2.1 SBF method or the 2.2 because this is based off the OTA?

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Is the brightness reduced in .5 like it was in .3? Also, is the calendar fixed? If not on both, will the two fixes from the .3 release work? Mostly, its for the brightness.

Irish Cream

Reaction score
As soon as my and the poster after me's questions are answered I am installing. Have it downloaded in ROM manager already.

another quick question.... I've always use Beesley's 220LCD build.prop edit... can I apply his build.prop edits OVER .5 without jamming anythign up?