Blurry 2.3.20

jwolf

Reaction score
Was wanting to slap this on my phone but the link appears to be down. Anyone having this problem as well?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone else's battery getting murdered since this update? Don't know if it's rubiX or the Verizon leak since I immediately flashed rubiX after updating.

Last edited:

jwolf

Reaction score
Anyone else's battery getting murdered since this update? Don't know if it's rubiX or the Verizon leak since I immediately flashed rubiX after updating.

Im not on blurry yet because fir some reason I can't get the link to work. But yes... on the leak my battery is much worse then before.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score

Im not on blurry yet because fir some reason I can't get the link to work. But yes... on the leak my battery is much worse then before.

Well damn, that's unfortunate. I'm using Verizon's extended battery and it is still blowing through it. Since there's no way to go back yet, I guess I'll just have to carry two batteries and a charger around with me.

pcandroid

Reaction score
My phone has been syncing for 3 hours now and has used almost my entire battery in about 4 hours. Anyone having their sycning icon staying on forever?

wayne9592

Reaction score
My phone has been syncing for 3 hours now and has used almost my entire battery in about 4 hours. Anyone having their sycning icon staying on forever?

Didn't happen to me. Any themes compatible for this rom?

kameleongt

Reaction score
anyone have the sbf of 2.3.32 want to give this a try but without the sbf to recover if something goes bad i dont want to chance. tbh thread link is broken thanks in advanced

Richie97

Reaction score
I've actually had pretty good battery on the leak and Blurry. Just need to find a black bar for it. Anyone know of one? Can't stand the stock Blur notification bar and icons.

Blurry definitely gets way better battery than Focused though, thats for sure. Ran Focused since it dropped for the leak, and easily get twice as much battery from it.

jrherras

Reaction score
anyone else having problem with camcorder? it shows all the settings time left but it's only black screen I came from fresh install full wipe.camera for pictures is working 100% except for the camcorder

Last edited:

evolutioncsr

Reaction score
Mine seems to be working fine. Record, and Playback is good. Did you wipe Data/Cache when you went to the new leak? I did not at first and had some problems with a few apps not working. Wiped and everything is good.

kameleongt

Reaction score
finally got this thing rolling so far so good very straightforward had no issues yet.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
here is one thing we shouldnt have taken out. Its the files apk from blur. It was waaaayyy above anything in the market....please update and put that back

jrherras

Reaction score
I recently updated to 2.2.1 but I'm having problems with camera and music so I restored my deodexed OTA 2.2 via recovery and format system flashed the leaked 2.2.1 updated zip reboot then bootstrap recovery wiped data & cache mount system, flashed blurry for 2.2.1 , reboot and still having problems. maybe after flashing the leaked version ill use the system only sbf just to make sure then flash rubix blurry? any suggestions?

can someone post a link of backup with rubix blurry installed? I really want get this rom working without camera and music problems

Last edited: