Blurry 2.3.20

Discussion in 'Drod2169 - X' started by drod2169, Nov 21, 2010.

1. justreboot

justreboot Member

Ratings:
    +1
    seemed to have lost audio (mp3) support / may be a conflict with incognito on this build. (that would be a dealbreaker)/ gonna wipe again/ revert to your stock rom (blurry 2.3.20) , usual procedure then try an mp3 off my card/ backup/ apply theme/ try mp3 / may be data or who knows??? letcha know... looks sweet as pie though / transitions are awesome!

::
    edit
    ::
    ONLY LOAD THIS IF YOU ARE RUNNING THE NEW LEAK FROM P3DROID YESTERDAY! IF YOU ARE NOT, YOUR MEDIA WILL NOT WORK

I really should read 1st!

#13 justreboot, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2010
  2. droid_freak

droid_freak Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This has run like a dream. No issues at all. Have been very happy and I don't really like blur but the rom blur or not runs great. Can't wait to see fission.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

3. mdowns989

mdowns989 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So im a bit lost here... I installed first version of blurry 1.5.2 then installed the latest TBH leak which updated bootloader etc... then this newer version of blurry is out to run ONLY if you've run that leak... the system still says 2.3.20 not 2.3.320... I also have a version of focused running on another handset BEFORE TBH leak and system says 2.3.20 .... am I missing something? Just trying to sort out all these updates and know where im supposed to be....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

4. hailtothetheif83

hailtothetheif83 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I noticed the same thing after DL the link in the OP... Looks like I have the new kernel and bootloader but my system says 2.3.20 like yours

I'm hoping drod forgot to change the system info stuff when he did the update.

Also notice now that apps that were not in the market after I loaded the leak are now there to DL in the market after loading the new blurry

I'm not having any issues with it and this is by dar the best my phone has run with blur on it and I'm not even OC'd just want to make sure as well that I'm at the correct stuff

#16 hailtothetheif83, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2010
  5. randroid123

randroid123 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Right... I think that I made it perfectly clear... I know that quadrant is not necessarily an accurate benchmark or one that necessarily reflects performance... I'm not trying to compare the phone to itself... While the performance seems to be excellent regardless of the low bench... The bench HAS dropped by 500 on my phone so it is clear that there is something very different going on here. I'm just curious as to what that something is and why it does this. Thanks!

6. mdowns989

mdowns989 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I noticed the market apps reappearing too... no probs at all.... I have another X running focused 1.8.6 and it has NOT been updated but mp3 does not work...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

7. superleon

superleon New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank Drod2169's great work. I am now using blurry 1.5.2,which is great experience. I want to upgrade to 2.3.20. But I worry if I can return to the official 2.2 rom. I hope it's not a stupid question.
    Thanks.

8. kennydied23

kennydied23 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Hey drod, great rom! There's just one thing I noticed...when in the app drawer, the Files program is gone. Is that by design, or does that happen by formatting too much?

9. mdowns989

mdowns989 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Once you upgrade you're stuck... although there was mention of an update.zip that takes you back to 2.3.15.... haven't seen it yet though....

Droid X rubiX 1.8.6 OC'd at 1.35Ghz Black Juice Green Mod

10. superleon

superleon New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you.
    So I will stick to 1.5.2.

11. Ty0294

Ty0294 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh really? Do tell.

12. skarlson

skarlson New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    For now the rom is useless because corporate contact sync is NOT working. I did a fresh install after installing the latest TBH leak and exchange will NOT sync contacts. I can't say that enough, email and calendar work but CONTACTS do not. This is a major issue since a phone is useless if you can't call anyone.

Search tags for this page

incognito history droid terminal cache