rubiX Blurry 1.0

sephtin

Reaction score
can't know the difference between the fission 2.1 final and drod's rubix update. is the update based on 2.2.1?

Hopefully drod will include a changelog of what's new and stuff.

hannaxbear

Reaction score
I don't know if this has to do with Blurry or not, but I've just noticed a few minor problems that I was hoping someone might have an answer to, regardless of whether or not it's because of Blurry.

1. I use the Blur Calendar widget and sometimes it doesn't update what day it is. I'd have to click on the widget and pretend to move it or something and then it will update. This doesn't happen every single day, but maybe every other day?

2. For the Google search bar, I've set it to search All, Web, Apps, and Contacts. The default is All, Web, and Apps, so those all search fine. However, whenever I try to search Contacts, the search results come up fine, but whenever I try to select one of the results, it just reloads the same search results as opposed to going to the Contact card/info.

Thanks for any help or insight. :)

davezx9

Reaction score
ok for the fourth time,is there a way to increase the font size it is smaller and not as bold....thanks i love this rom but the font is a little small

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok for the fourth time,is there a way to increase the font size it is smaller and not as bold....thanks i love this rom but the font is a little small

I think you'll either have to find a theme that does this, or use something like metamorph or ninjamorph to do this.

sephtin

Reaction score

Sorry for my lack of response.

I don't know.

If I was trying to figure this out, I'd probably start with the search function for the entire site..
Is changing fonts something that works in other ROMs but not Blurry? I'm guessing there MUST be tutorials out there on how to do this on SOME ROM, and it probably applies here as well (??). I'm just guessing you may be the first person who has wanted to do this on Blurry... ?

Sorry I don't have anything more helpful than that. :(

JOx

Reaction score

Buy absolute system you can do IT internally from there

Reaction score
Not sure if this was discussed but I just tried blurry and autobrightness won't work properly. Waaaaaaay too dim. Anyone know what gives or if I can get a patch anywhere? I'm back on focused since apex keeps crashing my Droid but blurry was running really fast and has HDMI support. I can use manual brightness but that is annoying. Autobright works fine in focused, apex and stock froyo...

Edit: focused is awesome too so I might just keep it and hope eroded can work out the HDMI in focused.

sephtin

Reaction score
Not sure if this was discussed but I just tried blurry and autobrightness won't work properly. Waaaaaaay too dim. Anyone know what gives or if I can get a patch anywhere? I'm back on focused since apex keeps crashing my Droid but blurry was running really fast and has HDMI support. I can use manual brightness but that is annoying. Autobright works fine in focused, apex and stock froyo...

Edit: focused is awesome too so I might just keep it and hope eroded can work out the HDMI in focused.

Hmm, thought drod had the brightness issues nailed down a long time ago...
You don't have a theme, by chance? Do you? The brightness setting for this is in Framework-res, so maybe even if you don't have a theme, you could try a theme, and see if it's better? (theme will replace the framework file) :S

I apologize, I'm not the one to answer questions for most blurry stuff.. but I try to help if I can... :S

Reaction score
No themes installed, Blurry was running way faster and smoother than Apex ever did... The brightness is fine if I reboot the phone but as soon as it dims it won't come back to the right brightness. I'll try and run the blackjuice theme to see if that helps. If not then I'll either have to just set the brightness on manual or stick with focused and grab the blur camera from the other thread and patiently wait for HDMI support in Focused. Tried Vignette... so slow...

Reaction score
Ok well the blackjuice theme fixed the autobrightness somewhat, enough to where it wasnt' annoying but I just turned up the brightness anyway. Then the facebook app settings section to sync my facebook in my contacts was gone... Hmmm... Might just go focused like I said before. Everything syncs and its blazing fast.

sephtin

Reaction score
Ok well the blackjuice theme fixed the autobrightness somewhat, enough to where it wasnt' annoying but I just turned up the brightness anyway. Then the facebook app settings section to sync my facebook in my contacts was gone... Hmmm... Might just go focused like I said before. Everything syncs and its blazing fast.

Ahh, Im' guessing it's because the theme installed a theme'd version of the facebook app to your /system/app folder. If you delete it (via Root Explorer, because you need to mount /system RW before you can rename/delete it), it will likely resolve the issue.