[ROM RELEASE] HeXen ROM 1.0.0 (Froyo) FINAL

Dolfns99

Reaction score
Ok so igor themnow.. im a dumb ads... had to sync in accounts

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

CrossTown

Reaction score
Is there a way to change the text in my notification bar? I know I have Verizon Wireless. I don't need my phone to tell me all the time :p

TheGreatDevoid

Reaction score
Again, excellent work! I SBF'ed back to stock for the supposed Gingerbread update, but after a week I couldn't take it anymore. I flashed HeXen 1.0.1 no problem and like it just as much as Fenom. One question, when following your steps to fix the Clockwork at reboot bug, I can't find busybox in the app list. I fixed it anyway by just rebooting. I think I will stick with this ROM until an updated 2.3 version hits. Thanks again for all your hard work.

clouse2013

Reaction score
Again, excellent work! I SBF'ed back to stock for the supposed Gingerbread update, but after a week I couldn't take it anymore. I flashed HeXen 1.0.1 no problem and like it just as much as Fenom. One question, when following your steps to fix the Clockwork at reboot bug, I can't find busybox in the app list. I fixed it anyway by just rebooting. I think I will stick with this ROM until an updated 2.3 version hits. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Where's the fix for the recovery every time on boot? I can't seem to find it.

Sent from my Crimsoned Angelic Droid 2 Global

TheGreatDevoid

Reaction score
It was posted on page 8. Basically you have to open D2 Bootstrapper and select the first option, "bootstrap recovery." Do not select "reboot recovery." Instead, exit the app and reboot your phone normally.

reaper552

Reaction score
Just downloaded and installed. When I installed I some how lost root. So I reinstall after I install my back up or just reroot?

Edit: phone wasn't unroited titanium back just didn't find ut rooted uninstalled and reinstalled titanium back up and its fine.

Last edited:

Grog

Reaction score
Once in a while I get a different unlock screen with a music player option (and 3 others that I forget). I've tried to recreate it but can't, any ideas what it is or causes it?

OP
Fenuxx

Fenuxx

Vermilion
Developer
Reaction score
One question, when following your steps to fix the Clockwork at reboot bug, I can't find busybox in the app list. I fixed it anyway by just rebooting. I think I will stick with this ROM until an updated 2.3 version hits. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Dunno where this says anything about Busybox. Busybox is a Unix toolkit that's been compiled to run on Android. In other words, its place in this discussion is pretty much nill. Follow these steps, and CWR won't come up every reboot:

It's a bug with the DROID 2 Bootstrapper, as mentioned here: xda-developers - View Single Post - [Q] Please Help - Always Reboots into Clockwork

1. Run DROID 2 Bootstrapper
  2. Bootstrap recovery
  3. Exit out of the bootstrap program (DO NOT CLICK REBOOT RECOVERY)
  4. Open Terminal Emulator
  5. Type the following, without quotes:
    • "su"
    • "reboot"
  6. Once that's done, Clockwork Recovery should no longer boot up on every reboot

Once in a while I get a different unlock screen with a music player option (and 3 others that I forget). I've tried to recreate it but can't, any ideas what it is or causes it?

Care to provide any more detail? No idea what you're referring to.

TheGreatDevoid

Reaction score
There is no "Terminal Emulator" listed in my applications. I thought this was part of the Busy Box toolkit. Do I need to download one? If so, do you have a recommended one from the market?

Mrwirez

Reaction score
I am also having battery problems. My extended life battery gets maybe 6 hours. Any ideas what is eating so much battery? Widgets, apps, radios, etc? Love the rom, but I got better battery life from stock.