[ROM] [ROM Release] AngelRom v0.6.2 5/12/11

Reaction score
I am gonna delete the file I had of the rom, redownload the rom and try it again. thats all i can think to do, unless anyone else has any suggestions.

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Also try to turn off the screen off when hang up thing. Cant remember how to right now or I'd tell ya

jt1359

Reaction score
I think the select red end button function in spare parts is what Angel is talking about.

Dealth0072

Reaction score
Can someone help me?
I'll get random crashes while unlocking and for some reason panorama assist for the cam crashes when I select it.

satoru

Reaction score
So I commented on someone who said the had their camera flashing black screen a while back. I was on fenom and wanted to try angle as when I tried angle it was a. Few versions ago. Now im getting this camera thing. The camcorder works fine but right when I start the camera it starts flashing and it unable to do anything.
Edit: its because the camera is searching for location so it flashs to refresh but never finds it. Turn off wireless networks. Forget the rest of my post lol
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
I haven't had any issues with cemera, nor the reboot or lockup on call screen issues. I have hundreds of apps loaded including augmented reality apps because I'm a total geek and <3 this rom so much that I will not even taste the gb until angel releases a gb angel rom after the fact... judt sayin.

Sent from my B/W Angelic D2G using DroidForums

rusty815

Reaction score
Hey angel, any way you can put back the blur calender? I really like the blur calender widget and I don't really see a difference between the blur one and aosp one besides that.

satoru

Reaction score
I haven't had any issues with cemera, nor the reboot or lockup on call screen issues. I have hundreds of apps loaded including augmented reality apps because I'm a total geek and <3 this rom so much that I will not even taste the gb until angel releases a gb angel rom after the fact... judt sayin.

Same here, I never had a problem. The camcorder works fine. For some reason when I have wireless networks on, the camera can not find my location so it gets stuck in a refresh loop. I will switch to gb when it comes out just to see the difference.

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Hey angel, when the gb releases are u gonna work on a gb rom?

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
At this point I'm not sure if it will be by myself or with someone else. There will be one with my name included on it though.

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Any eta? I just the invite to register for the soak test.

jb_alphamale

Reaction score
I have the same problem but not while being on the phone.It does it to me when connected USB to my laptop. Not always but random. I love the ROM so I cannot be bothered with reverting to stock.

\
Read thru the entire thread last night. Woke up this morning and got to work on installing this rom. Love the speed, but I also had the issue of being on the phone and when the call ended, the screen was black. Tried hitting the power button, hitting the back button, holding the power button-nothing worked. I ended up having to pull battery and when it rebooted, it went straight into CW Recovery. Since I need to have a stable phone for work, I am flashing back to my stock backup I had.

joshoid

Reaction score
I have rooted D2G running AngelRom. I recently visited a thread and DL'd all source apps for stock D2G. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-2-global/96327-droid-2-global-system-dump.html I was hoping you could guide me how to install these apk / odex files. I tried transferring to SD root and I would get App install failed. Or now app doesn't exist.
I couldn't find system/apps on my sd card so that didn't help much either....

Thanks for your help!