[ROM] [ROM Release] AngelRom v0.6.2 5/12/11

keolawills

Reaction score
Had my first reboot when unlocking today. I dont think it was an issue with the rom. My problem - now after rebooting, my sdcard is damaged. LAME! I dont have a computer and a lot of important stuff is on there.

sent from a constantly evolving Angel

kvnhmmd

Reaction score
The triangles is from WyContacts.

the alarm clock fc's are known, i removed it because i was eliminating some of the ore ueless apps that theres better versions of on the market. Just ue one of them instead. i diont know why it still shows up in the app drawer.

I noticed alarmclock.apk was still there. Id put deskclock.apk back in since it has an alarm. (I use alarmextreme anyway so those get frozen right away) just a thought.

oops, forgot about that. that makes sense though.... I'll probably remove it on the next update though. i use the same and its better than the aosp one imo.

very good, leave for the airport to go home in 8 hrs so almost over.

Can you include the android desk clock? I have a multimedia dock I use to charge the phone at night, and use the clock/alarm. I manually added it, and in doing so, it fixes the force closes in the alarm clock.

Most other ROMs leave the deskclock for those who have multimedia docs.

The alarm clock needs the desk clock in order to function without force closing.

keado

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks for this ROM, I have tried Fenom, and The Liberty one.. this Angel is by far my favorite so far, no random reboots, very fast.. and everything works! Thanks!
(droid 2G)

kingwaffle

Reaction score
When can we expect the next update?

Edit: also another request: figure out a way to get StageFright working properly. It breaks a few applications when you enable it, but it's the only way to get Google Music to playback without skips and stuttering.

joshoid

Reaction score
Noob question... I'm using handcent as mms app. In stock message app I have already deselected notification and auto retrieve. The issue is I still get notifications in addition to handcents notification. How to make it stop. Can I just remove the mms.apk or will that fault other services?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
When can we expect the next update?

Edit: also another request: figure out a way to get StageFright working properly. It breaks a few applications when you enable it, but it's the only way to get Google Music to playback without skips and stuttering.

In the next few days hopefully. Its all behind-the-sceens type stuff though.

Odd, i havent had any problems with google music skipping or anything.

slimpirudude

Reaction score
My music works fine too 13th. . Just passin on info. Good work bro!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

jt1359

Reaction score
Those animations would be cool. Also Angel, are you putting in 1% battery icons? I saw a tweet from you a long time ago that said you were looking for some already made ones. That would be insane if they were in there.

satoru

Reaction score
How can I take the 2 launchers out? I use golauncher.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Dealth0072

Reaction score
My phone will reboot while unlocking every so often and for some reason I won't get messages for a period of time.

Reaction score
Read thru the entire thread last night. Woke up this morning and got to work on installing this rom. Love the speed, but I also had the issue of being on the phone and when the call ended, the screen was black. Tried hitting the power button, hitting the back button, holding the power button-nothing worked. I ended up having to pull battery and when it rebooted, it went straight into CW Recovery. Since I need to have a stable phone for work, I am flashing back to my stock backup I had.

joshoid

Reaction score
I was just reading about the 3g hack. Was the 3G local.prop hack included in thus rom? Thanks

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
No, its not. I didnt know about it at the time or i would have. Its included in the next update though.

Odd, ive never had that happen with the screen off thing....