new ics leak 6.7.232

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
It's almost inexplicable. It's totally random whether you get 1.2 or not when you upgrade, no definitive predicter yet found. Of course you can adjust clockspeed down o raise the minimum or change the profile with any number of apps, but so far we do not have a kernel module compatible with the linux 3.X kernel that will allow us to manually clock it up via scripts as in GB.

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Thanks Alt! Seems really odd that folks are getting different CPU speeds from the same load, especially given a different kernel. Would make it far less likely that it's because of some residual effect of previously messing with clock speed of GB. Really tempted to load ISC, but my .905 is running so well, not sure I want to tempt fate ;-)

Sent from my butt-kick'n DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk2

gordz24

Reaction score
I put 232 on and i installed No-Frills CPU control..

It says my current is...

Max clock, 1.2ghz
Minclock, 300mhz
Governor - interactive

gordz24

Reaction score
Also, just ran a quadrant and got a 3079 score. I cant remember what it was before I got on ICS. Anyone know?

brianjr1

Reaction score
Also, just ran a quadrant and got a 3079 score. I cant remember what it was before I got on ICS. Anyone know?

I'm pretty sure they were in the 2200ish range on GB, but don't count me to that.

jwilly216

Reaction score
This is awesome all the attention bionic is getting. I don't remember any other phone having this many ics leaks. I love it.keep em coming. Although I'm not gonna flash them all.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
jwilly216 said:
I don't remember any other phone having this many ics leaks.

I saw in another post that the RAZR had 6 leaks, so we're close.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Last edited:

wseyller

Reaction score
Well I'm on 230 and honestly I can't find anything wrong. When u guys say 232 is better then 230, can I ask how? I've had 230 for 3 days now, not one data drop, everything works that I've tested, everything and I'm at 1.2ghz. I know people have all had some type of different issues on each build, just trying to see if its worth switching cause right now I'm running perfect. Thanks, just curious to know.

I feel the same. I will probably wait.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

dluke

Reaction score
????????? When I long-press the homescreen, all I get are 3 options to add wallpaper. To add a widget I need to go into the Widgets section of the app drawer and drag it to the home screen. It has been this way with all of the leaks so far, not sure how you are getting a widget option by long pressing?

hey sorry Dave i should have specified.. when using any of the other home launchers (im using Apex) you get a few other options besides wallpaper, widgets being one of them.. and its a different menu than the one in the drawer, and up until this build you could see the icons for all the widgets but not the text of the names..

gordz24

Reaction score
Truthfully, I havent been happy with my bionic. Until now. I had to upgrade from an X because my girlfriend dropped it in the sink, the phone still worked but the screen was like all water marked. I thought the jump from a single do dual core would be huge, but not really. I have to drive like 5 min from my house to get 4g, im right on the fence, but i get 3 here, once in a while, it switches to 4g.

But since I put these leaks on, the phone is amazing. IDK, but the screen looks better, idk how thats possible. zipping from menu to menu flawless, the scrolling of pages is smooth as butter, this is the first time ive been excited and happy to be a bionic owner. A few weeks ago i felt my bionic was way out of date, but now, i feel like its a brand new phone. I cant put it down haha.

The one problem i keep having is... I go to a website called sherdog and go to the ufc forums. MOST of the time there is an embedded youtube video, and i try to watch it, it wont play. The video buffers but the video just fails to get playing. Then, my browser gets messed up. Pages wont load, i cant go back, i have to close the browser and sometimes that doesnt work until i reboot my phone. Not sure. For the record, this was happening on 230 as well.

EDIT, i should specify stock browser AND dolphin

kennydied23

Reaction score
Truthfully, I havent been happy with my bionic. Until now. I had to upgrade from an X because my girlfriend dropped it in the sink, the phone still worked but the screen was like all water marked. I thought the jump from a single do dual core would be huge, but not really. I have to drive like 5 min from my house to get 4g, im right on the fence, but i get 3 here, once in a while, it switches to 4g.

But since I put these leaks on, the phone is amazing. IDK, but the screen looks better, idk how thats possible. zipping from menu to menu flawless, the scrolling of pages is smooth as butter, this is the first time ive been excited and happy to be a bionic owner. A few weeks ago i felt my bionic was way out of date, but now, i feel like its a brand new phone. I cant put it down haha.

The one problem i keep having is... I go to a website called sherdog and go to the ufc forums. MOST of the time there is an embedded youtube video, and i try to watch it, it wont play. The video buffers but the video just fails to get playing. Then, my browser gets messed up. Pages wont load, i cant go back, i have to close the browser and sometimes that doesnt work until i reboot my phone. Not sure. For the record, this was happening on 230 as well.

EDIT, i should specify stock browser AND dolphin

I was having the same issue with all the leaks prior to 232. What fixed it was when I updated to 232, I wiped data on .905 before installing the leak. If I just used the FXZ and updated from 902 to 905 to an ics leak without wiping, oddly enough I would get that problem. Even if I wiped on an ics leak I'd still get the problem. Hope this helps.

Edit: Actually the problem is back, but only after I rooted...I think the root method messes some stuff up like email and the flash player.

Last edited:

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
hey sorry Dave i should have specified.. when using any of the other home launchers (im using Apex) you get a few other options besides wallpaper, widgets being one of them.. and its a different menu than the one in the drawer, and up until this build you could see the icons for all the widgets but not the text of the names..

Ahhhh makes sense. And kudos to Motorola for fixing this, typically they would leave it up to the 3rd party launcher devs to code a workaround. Nice to see the final polish Moto is putting on ICS for us. If anything it seems they are being more proactive about fixing things in our build, than they were for the RAZR's official build.

gordz24

Reaction score
I was having the same issue with all the leaks prior to 232. What fixed it was when I updated to 232, I wiped data on .905 before installing the leak. If I just used the FXZ and updated from 902 to 905 to an ics leak without wiping, oddly enough I would get that problem. Even if I wiped on an ics leak I'd still get the problem. Hope this helps.

Very interesting. Yeah I didnt wipe after FXZ until the leak was on.