new ics leak 6.7.232

brianjr1

Reaction score
232 is SUPER stable. I've tried a few of the other ones and this is by far the most stable I've seen. No connection problems, no launcher problems, no battery problems. I'd say this is as close to OTA as we're gonna get.

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Battery life is not the best I have an extended battery an I have been putting this phone under extreme usage an lost 50% of battery life in a little more than 2 hrs :-/

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
I've run them all 2231,2233,229,230,232..6,7.232 is the most stable so far (at a quick glance). Battery life after a near full drain, full charge, and a few hours in seems at least as good as 230 (very very good), lapdock works perfectly, but I've still got 1Ghz maximum speed, that may be why the battery seems so good. Like I've said before, my temps are ultra low at 1Ghz and I would probably clock down to it anyway, I just want the option, I like this one so much that I've swapped in a colored boot animation and uninstalled quite a bit of bloat so I'll be motivated to run it this way until after I see how the OTA runs even. Unless I see a leak that is definitely getting everyboy 1.2Ghz. And yeah, I did a data reset and wiped cache after flashing just like I always do, with spectacular results.

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Man you guys are making me want to flash this one now. I just fought to put 230 on a few days ago. Lol

lkevinl

Reaction score
Man, my battery life has been great at 230, better than the 2233 leak. Hope 232 is the same...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

welsalex

Reaction score
Oh man I check this forum multiple times a day waiting to see "OTA IS PUSHING!!!" Things like this are making me excited! Dammmnnn getting so impatient for ota

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
Oh man I check this forum multiple times a day waiting to see "OTA IS PUSHING!!!" Things like this are making me excited! Dammmnnn getting so impatient for ota
There's a thread over on motorola forum called "problems since the release of 905" I've lurked a little lately and wanted to just scream, hang on brothers, there's a better way a comin'!" but I know how hostile they get over there about the just existence of leaks, let alone flashing 3 in the last week. LOL

xmguy

Reaction score
Is there any way to get the My Files app into this FW?

Sent from my Motorola (Droid) Bionic... out in the boonies of TN while picking on a guitar!

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
Well I'm on 230 and honestly I can't find anything wrong. When u guys say 232 is better then 230, can I ask how? I've had 230 for 3 days now, not one data drop, everything works that I've tested, everything and I'm at 1.2ghz. I know people have all had some type of different issues on each build, just trying to see if its worth switching cause right now I'm running perfect. Thanks, just curious to know.

Reaction score
Is there any way to get the My Files app into this FW?

It's in there -- they just went back to the "Files" name instead of "My Files." Seems like Moto's been bouncing back and forth with the name of that app on every other leak. :blink:

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Have not been following the ICS leak alot, just curious, does the leak actually increase your clock speed, or, did you bump it?

Sent from my butt-kick'n DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk2

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
Widget locker keeps freezing on 230 for me, I'll try it out on 232.

Does anyone else use widget locker??

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums