New ICS leak 6.7.235

Tonik

Reaction score
rocketsaucev2 said:
Wow im glad I haven't flashed any of these. So many...

it's actually been fun to play with them.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
as soon as someone figures if we can roll back to .905 i may update. i am still on 2nd leak running solid

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes can somebody upload the .zip, cheesecake never works for me.

Fokkerdmr

Reaction score
Based on the 232 reports, no surprise there's another build out there. Seems like they are really close to a final build however, which is great. I also have enjoyed using the ics builds and happy that my phone is fast, stable and relatively bug free. Hope we get some more triggers for smart actions.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the long gap between .232 and today either meant that .232 was final or they were still working out the bugs. I figured the latter.

pctechdude

Reaction score
be careful reports of the security being changed and no fxz'ing back to 902, let's wait and see

camaro1173

Reaction score
Doesn't this figure I spent all night fixing my phone finally get to 232 and then first thing this thread shows up.
Just my luck can someone please post up what has been updated in the new leak to see if worth the change or not Thank You :angry:

Badger1313

Reaction score
It figures. I just slogged my way through many issues to get 232 working and re-rooted it just this morning. Still haven't installed most apps. At least I feel more comfortable with the Bionic process now. Used to test a lot of ROMs with my OG. Here we go again LOL...:blink::icon_eek::mad::angry::p:biggrin:

CBMGGM

Reaction score
SamuriHL warns to be careful on another thread. Security has changed; no way back to 902.

CBMGGM

Reaction score
It's been confirmed; taking the 235 leak will permanently take you off the OTA path unless someone can provide us with a 905 fxz path back to stock. Not worth the curiosity peeps.....

linuxgator

Reaction score
Is there anyone with this leak that can figure out how to make a safestrap version that won't affect the baseband/kernel etc. ?

wseyller

Reaction score
It's been confirmed; taking the 235 leak will permanently take you off the OTA path unless someone can provide us with a 905 fxz path back to stock. Not worth the curiosity peeps.....

Unless 235 is going to be the ota. Then you essentially stay on the upgrade path. Although i wouldnt take the chance.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2