new ics leak 6.7.232

bbucks36

Reaction score
Truthfully, I havent been happy with my bionic. Until now. I had to upgrade from an X because my girlfriend dropped it in the sink, the phone still worked but the screen was like all water marked. I thought the jump from a single do dual core would be huge, but not really. I have to drive like 5 min from my house to get 4g, im right on the fence, but i get 3 here, once in a while, it switches to 4g.

But since I put these leaks on, the phone is amazing. IDK, but the screen looks better, idk how thats possible. zipping from menu to menu flawless, the scrolling of pages is smooth as butter, this is the first time ive been excited and happy to be a bionic owner. A few weeks ago i felt my bionic was way out of date, but now, i feel like its a brand new phone. I cant put it down haha.

The one problem i keep having is... I go to a website called sherdog and go to the ufc forums. MOST of the time there is an embedded youtube video, and i try to watch it, it wont play. The video buffers but the video just fails to get playing. Then, my browser gets messed up. Pages wont load, i cant go back, i have to close the browser and sometimes that doesnt work until i reboot my phone. Not sure. For the record, this was happening on 230 as well.

EDIT, i should specify stock browser AND dolphin

install flash??

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
I'm definitely getting the headphone whine on 232, no doubt about it. It's pretty bad. Other than that it seems like 232 is a pretty stable leak. Apps that were having problems on 230 are no longer FCing or freezing or otherwise acting weird. In particular, the Mint.com app would FC on open, and Widget Locker would freeze all the time and not let me unlock the phone, and all of the widgets on my lockscreen would freeze. Haven't seen it just yet on 232 but we'll see.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

posd

Reaction score
I an running .2233 and an getting the ticking sound from the headphones.

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
Here's a magent link to a torrent of the SamuriHL_HouseOfBionic method that retains all data if you decide to upgrade a previous version of ICS to 232. It worked great for me coming from 230:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:95C8F91BB985B754AAB71CEE2D7668EF9D29E8D2&dn=SamuriHL_HouseOfBionic.zip&tr=udp%3a//tracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80/announce

dluke

Reaction score
Yes. Its weird, i can go to youtube.com and play videos fine. Seems to be just embedded videos on other websites even if they are still youtube videos.

whats the address of one of the pages you are trying to go to where the embedded video is not playing?

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
ofiba said:
Is there USB charge only mode on .232?

No ICS build has USB charge only it is a feature only on GB to root u need the new drivers an have USB debugging enabled an have it in MTP mode

GatorLCA

Reaction score
If anyone was wondering on Quadrant Benchmarks. On a fresh reboot my Bionic scored a 3128, it is running at 1.2Ghz on .232

brianjr1

Reaction score
I have noticed the same issue with the headphone whine on .232 when turning on/off music. I'm gonna take a guess that just for the reason there is gonna be another variant.

Reaction score
The headphone jack whine and or static seems to be a physical bionic build issue on most of them. I remember when it first came out that people complained about it. So i do not think software will fix it

dfcfu342

Reaction score
master0fursinz said:
The headphone jack whine and or static seems to be a physical bionic build issue on most of them. I remember when it first came out that people complained about it. So i do not think software will fix it

When I run a custom rom the whine goes away but it is present on the Motorola roms. There was even a note in one of the change logs from back on GB that said it was to address the headphone whine.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

brianjr1

Reaction score
master0fursinz said:

When I was on 905 I had absolutely no issue with any sort of headphone whine so I definitely think it is software related.