new ics leak 6.7.232

deduct

Reaction score
This is getting ridiculous

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

markwebb

Reaction score
This is good. Evidence of impending release!

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
deduct said:

Surely this is expected after jumping on every leak. They aren't official for a reason

grgguy

Reaction score

I know huh, I just downloaded 230 today, I have been on 2233 for a couple of weeks and figured 230 was gonna be the final leak ....I think I'll just stay with 2233 until they announce a final or official build . It's just too much to keep flashing these builds. It feels like the old days with my D1 and I'm flashing CM's nightly's

dluke

Reaction score
YAY.. hopefully this one has Webtop 4.0 a 'Full Ubuntu Experience'!!! haha.. wouldnt that be somethin.. im still fuming about 3.0.. i hate it

Thanks for staying ontop of it though sargent! cant wait to dl and flash!!

(FYI- for those gullible's out there.. webtop 4.0 is obviously not real)

Reaction score
How does this work so far? Im sticking to 2233 tested 229 and hated it. Browser kept freezing. If this is better then ill try it out. Remember the closer we get to ota. The more chances we might get stuck until we get an unstuck method going.

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just got done installing it an its only been 15 min an i know that's not much time at all but its sooooooo smooth no hiccups no forces closes flash player seems to be rocking pretty good an webtop was updated I don't have a bionic dock so does anyone else care to check it out?

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
sargentmajord said:
Hey guys just got done installing it an its only been 15 min an i know that's not much time at all but its sooooooo smooth no hiccups no forces closes flash player seems to be rocking pretty good an webtop was updated I don't have a bionic dock so does anyone else care to check it out?

Going to check fxz tonight can't right now I got tickets to a base ball game that's starts in an hr

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
sargentmajord said:

Also I am sorry but I couldn't save the update I let it sit to long an it installed :-(

homeeey

Reaction score

Now FXZ back to .902.

oops, nevermind, missed the part about the baseball game. Put the darn phone down and get back to real life :)

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
homeeey said:
Now FXZ back to .902.

Can't leaving for a baseball game but 1.2 ghz bump confirmed on the A3 chipset so the bump will go to both chipsets I'll get a pic up