new ics leak 6.7.232

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
New radio an kernel we will see how well they perform after battery is full charged an I got to 4G fringe muaahhahaha I am going to put u through hell ICS flavored bionic xD pic of system below

Last edited:

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok. So I am relatively new to flashing roms. When I installed 2233, I did not use Titanium Backup correctly and lost everything. I am interested in trying 232 but do not want to start all over again. I have two questions (be kind if they are stupid).

One: I read where you cannot use safestrap if GB on one side and ICS is on the other side. Can I use safestrap to flash 232 on the safe side if 2233 is on the unsafe side?

Two: How close do I get to a full restore with TIBU?

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can't leaving for a baseball game but 1.2 ghz bump confirmed on the A3 chipset so the bump will go to both chipsets I'll get a pic up

The speed bump has absolutely nada to do with chipset revision, this was proven via an informal discussion over at the Droidhive shoutbox. What seems to be happening is simple, a stability test is run on the phone prior to going to the home screen after first boot. The phone either passes or fails at 1.2GHz, and is clocked accordingly.

theothor1080

Reaction score
Why is it i cant download from these links from my computer or my phone....anyone know why please

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
There is a new app called cqa test on this build

dluke

Reaction score
Ok. So I am relatively new to flashing roms. When I installed 2233, I did not use Titanium Backup correctly and lost everything. I am interested in trying 232 but do not want to start all over again. I have two questions (be kind if they are stupid).

One: I read where you cannot use safestrap if GB on one side and ICS is on the other side. Can I use safestrap to flash 232 on the safe side if 2233 is on the unsafe side?

Two: How close do I get to a full restore with TIBU?

here is the thread you need to check out: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/motorola-droid-bionic/214902-downgrade-902-no-app-data-loss.html
you will be able to get to the next new build not only very easily but while also leaving settings, data, and apps left completely as they are before you start the process

dluke

Reaction score
its been noted over at the hive and on phandroid that it is still rooted with razrs edge and CAN fxz back to 902!!!!
so get flashing ppl!!
i would have already but i forgot to bring my calble with me to work today.. but im off in 20 min.. yea