New ICS leak 6.7.235

Artreas

Reaction score
deduct said:
Its hard to forget the first time you saw that movie. That rape scene is brutal.

I have never seen that movie and will continue to choose not to. I don't need to see that scene.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Ha! I city you all beat, I built a crystal set radio when I was 12!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

deduct

Reaction score
Artreas said:
I have never seen that movie and will continue to choose not to. I don't need to see that scene.

Besides that particular scene its a good movie.

Ziggie

Reaction score
First computer was a pcjr. Forever ranked as one of the worst computers ever. I still was able to make it do "enough". I was able to play Zork. Anyone remember that one?

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
Ziggie said:
First computer was a pcjr. Forever ranked as one of the worst computers ever. I still was able to make it do "enough". I was able to play Zork. Anyone remember that one?

Remember it? I still have it on my desktop! I would love to find the "hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy" from the same company.

OP
daboss

daboss

Reaction score
Is there anyone still on 905 that can cheesecake for us? QA 200 was updated this morning (08/10/2012).

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
That's not what was being referred to here, however. motowatcher can see when servers are touched. Doesn't always mean a new leak, but, when they're updated, those are the servers to check. They were simply saying that the qa200 server was updated this morning. As it was yesterday morning around the same time. No new leaks so far. And yes, 239 was an engineering build not meant for us.