ice cream sandwich user count

herrbifi

Reaction score
It's simple respond with adding one to the last number posted. Who is currently running leak 6.7.235 or higher? I'll start count.

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
I just noticed we already messed up this count, lmao, starting with the .246 user that added to the .247 count.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

welsalex

Reaction score
It's simple respond with adding one to the last number posted. Who is currently running leak 6.7.235 or higher? I'll start count.

I just noticed we already messed up this count, lmao, starting with the .246 user that added to the .247 count.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I will point out to you that the OP asked for all who are using .235 or higher to be involved, not a count on an individual version basis.

I'm sorry, but will this get better results than http://www.droidforums.net/forum/motorola-droid-bionic/225468-poll-ics-leak-you-running-not.html? It seems like it'll take a while to get good numbers and you can either miscount or something might mess it up.

You are right all on counts but it is fun I feel to do this! Can't take up that much server space for this thread to exist! Wireless moot takes up half the storage lol.

Ok people we are on 11!!! Next!