New ICS Leak for Bionic

nateohio

Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
It's incredibly difficult working with someone who gives so little information. "I did that didn't work" is the bane of everyone's existence trying to give help. Did what, exactly? Detail *EXACTLY* what steps you took, what driver you have loaded, are you on a USB 2.0 port, is the phone in MTP mode, is debugging enabled, etc, etc etc. MORE info is better when trying to figure out a problem than less. If the person trying to help you has to pull teeth to get any kind of useful information you're wasting their and your time.

Seen that coming:)

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Seen that coming:)

I hate trying to play guessing games. I legitimately want to help people having issues but man it's frustrating when I get no information. Especially on something like this where the issue could be literally a dozen different issues causing the exact same symptoms.

deduct

Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
I hate trying to play guessing games. I legitimately want to help people having issues but man it's frustrating when I get no information. Especially on something like this where the issue could be literally a dozen different issues causing the exact same symptoms.

Understandable brother. There is plenty of help here we just need to know as much as possible.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
From a post I just made in my HoB thread:

-USB 3.0 port
-Bad moto drivers
-Haven't installed ADB drivers....boot into AP Fasboot, connect the phone, allow windows to see the phone, reboot both phone and windows
-Enable USB debugging mode on the phone
-Enable MTP mode on the phone
-Use USB cable that came with the phone

If you've done all that, I've been told by Matt that basically you have corrupt system data that prevents ADB from seeing the phone. That pretty much sucks. A factory data reset usually fixes it.

That pretty much covers all of it.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Replaced with a Moto RAZR MAXX HD Developer edition. Oh wait, sorry, that's me. :D

deduct

Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
Replaced with a Moto RAZR MAXX HD Developer edition. Oh wait, sorry, that's me. :D

You lucky lucky dog.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
They already put up the page for the RAZR M Developer phone (preorder for 550 bucks) and a sign up page for the RAZR HD Developer phone. I signed up for the RAZR HD Developer phone to be notified when it's available. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Someone else is reporting that the RAZR MAXX HD will come in a dev version too. Holy hell I'm actually excited. Unlockable moto hardware with JB. Sign me up!

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
Someone else is reporting that the RAZR MAXX HD will come in a dev version too. Holy hell I'm actually excited. Unlockable moto hardware with JB. Sign me up!

+1 Samuri

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

deduct

Reaction score
SamuriHL said:

I would also pay full retail for one of those bad boys.