new bionic ics update 6.7.230

daboss

Reaction score
a new leak on QA server. Its the first QA server. Still downloading. My wifi is very slow today. Maybe someone can grab it and upload it.

haimez

Reaction score
OP is a dirty liar trying to make me go through the OS update procedure for the second time this week until proven otherwise.

koftheworld

Reaction score
Lol i know. Unless there is something really broken on .229 i might just stay until ota.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

deduct

Reaction score
koftheworld said:
Lol i know. Unless there is something really broken on .229 i might just stay until ota.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

That's what i am thinking too. Although i know I will probably get on .230 when i can. If for no other reason because its the latest build. For some reason i just cant help myself.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

kdwisdom

Reaction score
I'm totally calling this as falsified information. If someone really wanted us to download something so we could start spreading it, they'd give us the link, not make something about "where it is".

deduct

Reaction score
I don't care either way. My bionic is kicking ass right now.

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
I'm totally calling this as falsified information. If someone really wanted us to download something so we could start spreading it, they'd give us the link, not make something about "where it is".

Its called using the cheesecake app to download the test files from Motorola's servers. No link will be available until someone downloads it and then uploads it to a hosting site. Cheesecake list the Motorola servers and QA is one of them. I wouldn't call it a hoax unless the OP never provides a link after they finish acquiring the file via cheesecake.API.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

deduct

Reaction score
tcrews said:
Its called using the cheesecake app to download the test files from Motorola's servers. No link will be available until someone downloads it and then uploads it to a hosting site. Cheesecake list the Motorola servers and QA is one of them. I wouldn't call it a hoax unless the OP never provides a link after they finish acquiring the file via cheesecake.API.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for this info. I was wondering what daboss meant by QA.

z96Cobra

Reaction score

There's really no need for you to be such a DB. It's pretty obvious that there are a lot of guys here that know more about this stuff than you. Give 'em some time to get things going & you'll see a link once a few guys have checked this build out.

Last edited:

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score

Dude, it took me like 45 minutes to download it on a 75Mbps/35Mbps wifi connection. I've provided a link. Now please, cut the crap.