New ICS Leak for Bionic

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
I'm not a Bionic owner but I want to share some good news:

Found ICS leak on cheesecake. 6.7.2231 - DROID BIONIC - droidHIVE Forums

And it was reported to be rootable using the ICS root method, I assume that's the same method floating around the Droid4 forum. Don't ask me how to install it, I have no clue. After seeing all the disappointed Bionic owners chime in whenever a new ICS leak appears for the D4 and Razr, it's nice to see the Bionic get some love from Moto.

Last edited:

pctechdude

Reaction score
downloading now via cheesecake. Will upload file if I can as soon as it is done downloading.

timmy10shoes

Reaction score
Everyone should know there is very likely no way back to gingerbread so tread lightly since there is no true recovery method yet.

pctechdude

Reaction score
timmy, I don't believe I will install it myself, but the people have asked for the file. With all the issues surrounding the Razr ICS leak and being stuck and possibly off the upgrade path, I am treading lightly on this update. But it certainly is good to see the progress from Moto in fulfilling their intentions of updating the Bionic to ICS.

timmy10shoes

Reaction score
Running really smooth, only facelock doesn't work. But its a novelty and not really functional anyways. Data's been good but i'm in a 3g only area.

Maddixny

Reaction score
Running really smooth, only facelock doesn't work. But its a novelty and not really functional anyways. Data's been good but i'm in a 3g only area.

This was just twitted. "@P3Droid: Bionic owners, when using ICS change security setting to power button locks immediately, then faceunlock works properly...Tip #1" hope this helps

brent.murray

Reaction score
WOO HOO!!!!!! Early Birthday present for me!!! (June 26th for those who want to send gifts) :) I'm soo giddy right now!!!!!!! WAHOO!!! dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid