new ics leak 6.7.232

Graymayre

Reaction score
\o/ for folders, the one and ONLY thing android happened to copy from iOS. Although its not exactly and original idea to give iOS credit for.

Driod Bionic ICED 232

wakeboredb

Reaction score
Anyone have problems connecting to wifi with .232? Can't get mine to connect to my home network.

deere_x475guy

Reaction score
I am on wifi now. It auto connects when I am home and switches to 4g seamlessly when I am out of range. The radio and wifi module in this build is the best I have ever had on my phone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Maddog241

Reaction score
Anyone have problems connecting to wifi with .232? Can't get mine to connect to my home network.

No problem connecting to several wi-fi spots I use with .232 running. Very fast transitions from data to wi-fi and back also.

wakeboredb

Reaction score
If i want to re-flash .232, do i need to fxz back to 902 and start all over, or can i just flash 232 from my sd card again?

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
If i want to re-flash .232, do i need to fxz back to 902 and start all over, or can i just flash 232 from my sd card again?

You'll have to go back. Updates are named for where you're from, not going to, so if you're not there it won't work.

Last edited:

dfib

Reaction score
There is a 5.9.905 fxz file. Google it because i am out an not able to post the link.

wakeboredb

Reaction score
You'll probably have to go back. Updates are named for where you're from, not going to, so if you're not there it won't work.

I was hoping for a different answer, but it makes sense. Thanks for the response.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was hoping for a different answer, but it makes sense. Thanks for the response.

Yeah, that's why installing leaks can take you off the OTA path and you need to go back to install something else. You're currently on .232, but Motorola/Verizon assumes you're on .905. When the OTA update comes they ping your phone, which will respond with your version and IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number. If you're not on .905 they move on. The leaks are like the OTA updates in that they do the same thing.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Just use my script with the 905 FXZ and you'll be able to reflash 232 with no data loss.

Reaction score
Has there been an update to the bionic on gb? Was looking at the store demo it said 5.9.911?

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
master0fursinz said:
Has there been an update to the bionic on gb? Was looking at the store demo it said 5.9.911?

That's the store demo system version not give to the public

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
master0fursinz said:
Thats weird the razr was on 211. Why would the bionic be different

Idk all I know is that system version will never be seen in the public its for marketing purposes only

jcwilliams

Reaction score
I'm looking to put this leek on my wifes phone. She it's running 905 stock but rooted. I can just put this on the sdcard and install through stock recovery right? It's been a long time since i did it to mine.
Thanks